Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: fish finder? lilmystery is BROKE

I have given 2 away in the last 2 years, but i am fresh out til i get a new one to replace the crappy Lowrance X50, i got a couple of years ago. You can have it if i can get some-one here to chip in on a new humminbird 550.

im lookin for a 2010 champion, ranger, or skeeter if anybody wants to give me one for free...

Quote Originally Posted by bassassassin View Post
    im lookin for a 2010 champion, ranger, or skeeter if anybody wants to give me one for free...
    LMFAO! Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by KID CREOLE View Post
    So let me get this straight,a kid who is in school and struggling to make money, ask for some help for a fish finder that someone might have in their garage and he's told to quit begging! It's not like he's asking for free video games, give him a break. If i had a old unit laying around I'd give it to him!!!!

Whats funny, is this kid is asking for some help and he's told to quit begging, yet, I read threads all the time about people begging for info how to catch fish, how do I troll, what bait to use, give me GPS #'s and I don't read anyone saying quit begging!
    I agree with what sonar bp said.

I'm in the same situation, But all of my high dollar gear was made by me buying and selling boats, or "danky boats" like his best friend tells me

I have owned 6 Boston Whalers, "Unsinkable Legend".... Top of the line skiffs... 2 Novurania Inflatable Boats Fiberglass Bottom boats, Top of the Line inflatable boats. About 10-12 different aluminum boats... a 21' Sea Ray with a 350 V8 inboard engine.... Danky my arse buddy.

I have 30 registration papers in my damn cabinet of all the boats I've sold.... I'm not rich or anything.... pops is unemployed.... etc. But I ain't complaining because Most of the money I've earned goes to him, and the rest to my gear and boats.

I look for ways to make money, selling vehicles for other people, etc. I'm right around his age, so yeah.... I dont ask for free stuff, unless someone offers, I'll take it!

im not gonna comment on anything, but hey johnny you should save up and get one of those portable humming bird fish finders, they have a watch version and a little handset version. There like a hundred bucks. Not the best fish finder in the world, but it will tell u the depth and spot holes.
    PS.
    You guys are thinking of dropshot king not lilmystery

Quote Originally Posted by oscarbassman View Post
    beggar or not, lilmystery is one of our best fisherman on these forums.

bunch of ******* trolls we have on these forums, who knew?
    thats hilarious one of the best haha really now... maybe in the upper half of people that post here lol come on now man

UMMMMMMMMM

WORD OF THE DAY IS

J.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    UMMMMMMMMM

WORD OF THE DAY IS

J.O.B.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Awesome Man +1 for you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman View Post
    thats hilarious one of the best haha really now... maybe in the upper half of people that post here lol come on now man

ahahah. i was thinkin the sameeeeeeeeee thing.... hey maybe we should post up for some free stuff to.!!!!

Man, you guys are just brutal. Seems like no matter what this kid posts, he gets bashed. Anyway, having a fish finder really isn't a necessity. It's almost like sight fishing. Just because you can see them, doesn't mean that you are going to catch them. You seem to have been doing good without one so far. But since I have two too many fish finders laying around, I could get rid of the old Humminbird. You'd just have to find the transducer, power cable, and mount somewhere.

BTW, thanks for the advice sonarbp. I'll have to give it a try when I'm ready to pull that 'ducer out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast