Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fish finder? lilmystery is BROKE

So let me get this straight,a kid who is in school and struggling to make money, ask for some help for a fish finder that someone might have in their garage and he's told to quit begging! It's not like he's asking for free video games, give him a break. If i had a old unit laying around I'd give it to him!!!!

Whats funny, is this kid is asking for some help and he's told to quit begging, yet, I read threads all the time about people begging for info how to catch fish, how do I troll, what bait to use, give me GPS #'s and I don't read anyone saying quit begging!

Quote Originally Posted by KID CREOLE View Post
    So let me get this straight,a kid who is in school and struggling to make money, ask for some help for a fish finder that someone might have in their garage and he's told to quit begging! It's not like he's asking for free video games, give him a break. If i had a old unit laying around I'd give it to him!!!!

Whats funny, is this kid is asking for some help and he's told to quit begging, yet, I read threads all the time about people begging for info how to catch fish, how do I troll, what bait to use, give me GPS #'s and I don't read anyone saying quit begging!
    Ok Kid Creole....let me fill you in abit cause it looks like you are fairly new to the board. This kid has a rep for beggind for high dollar items or anything he can turn a flip. I am not the only one on this board that has tried to help him and end up getting screwed. If you want to help him more power to you ...... but remember you were warned!

One day fishing is not even going to require skills, it's all going to be seen through a little monitor to see where the fish are at.

I WANTS ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp View Post
    Ok Kid Creole....let me fill you in abit cause it looks like you are fairly new to the board. This kid has a rep for beggind for high dollar items or anything he can turn a flip. I am not the only one on this board that has tried to help him and end up getting screwed. If you want to help him more power to you ...... but remember you were warned!
    sonarbp,

Not new here I just don't post much.

If what you say is true my bad and thanks for the heads up.

x2 on that... can someone loan me a couple thousand dollars i NEED to go get a brand new loomis in order to catch fish

I have one similar to this you can have. It's not the best depth finder, but works well in clear water.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	42-mask_singlele&#110.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	21792

beggar or not, lilmystery is one of our best fisherman on these forums.

bunch of ******* trolls we have on these forums, who knew?

some very nice post's about lil myst,i once read him talkin about someones gear ,it wasnt a top flight brand or like his carrot stix.but a lil bashing going on.so i suggest just start recycling some cans and bottles or whatever,and save up.having a fish finder is a luxory,for people that can afford it.you do great fishing with out it.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarbassman View Post
    bunch of ******* trolls we have on these forums,
    sadly, i agree.

wth?! when have i ever begged or asked for something free? this is the first time i ever ask for something and if anything ill try to gather a few bucks for that person that helps me out . oh and if i remember rite wasnt 'dropshot king' the one always asking for free stuff? and what did u do? you people gave him everything . not giving him one problem...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast