Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Local 3/4-Day Moo-moo 04/18 Trip w/pics

sorry to hear about the skunk :skunk:

Hi 4g63power,

Thanks ..... ghetto dad mentioned Jason would probably be doing the twilight runs this Summer at LBSF.

Suffering from increasing night-blindness, I don't know about doing too many twilights myself.

My problem is I ACTUALLY look back when I make an overhead cast of my plastics and get it in the eyes from the lights then ......... stare out into near pitch darkness. After a half an hour ..... I end up with my night-blindness making it almost impossible to see.

The older you get the more (cones) night-vision one loses. It's natures way of saying ..... when you're old ..... you're getting closer to becoming dinner!

JapanRon

Japan Ron, Thanks for the report!

As you may remember, During last years DoDo frenzy I posted a question about sandbass and almost got banned from the board, well not realy :lol:

But people were foaming at the mouth for DoDo's, and I posted that I wanted to get on a sand bass bite :shock: , and no boats had good counts...

I to fell a bit in the DoDo frenzy :D , but just couldn't get out in time and never caught a DoDo to date. (just started fishing again last year since my dad past away several years ago) Well i'm back :P and learning all over again Thanks to you and all Fnn'rs!

So all the chattering i just did above, means i too agree that the boats get good counts on the sand bass with hopefuly warm waters and with Dodo's.

Well not to sure on the warm waters for us this year heard a meteroligist say that the elnino they forcasted may have changed and a elnina may have started to form?? (that may mean more albakore?) We will see what happens... And what do they know.lol

P.S. cool deal on the passes that is a class act, also LB55 just started their summer schedule just with winter weather right now.

Hey ron, as far as the boat getting done, I am assuming you mean the Native....its still fishing while getting painted on its off days......I thought it was supposed to be done this week.....im find out tonight when i get to work.....and OF COURSE, my only day off is on Sunday, I wanted to go fishing, and , like i said, OF COURSE, its supposed to rain!!! :evil:

Hi again ghetto dad,

I see. I didn't want to mention the boat name as if my information was totally wrong it might cause some not to consider her for a trip. Boats need every patron they can make themselves available to .... especially with the weather being so bad this last week or so!

Sorry to hear once again, with no fault of your own, you're not getting in a day of fishing. I'll remember the Sunday availability thing.

JapanRon

Hi fishincrzygrl,

Thanks,

Dang ....... now I've got skunk-envy !! Your skunk is a lot cuter than my kinda stuck-up looking skunk!! I got mine off of the Google image list and I believe your's is among the standard and or extended set of smilys.

Hope not to have to call on mine too many times this year.

JapanRon

lol...thanks Ron....i hope i see you a lil bit this summer..i miss my pal Ron!!! :D

Ron is the undisputed champ of report writing..

So complete and informative.. :D :D

The time and effort involved must be a true labor of love... :thumb:

Thank you Ron.. I have spent hrs enjoying the many, many great reads... :D :group:

You da man.... :thumb:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12