Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Late Report from CA Aqueduct 04/09

Congratulations man, one hell of a fish indeed... now go out there and get another ;)

B/C

Hi Guys

RE: gletemfeelsteelgary and fish one::: I've been lurking on this website for quite awhile, maybe more than 2 years and read many interesting stories. .Thanks for all the great posts. Now, I am a new member and just joined this website last week, I have no friend to back me up the story or no one on FNN knows me. And this was the first time I’m posting message and pictures. The reason the picture didn’t show up on the first post due to the privacy button was checked when I uploaded the attachment. For the public to view the pictures, I have to uncheck the privacy button. Whether you have doubt or not, this is my personal best record striper I caught over the years. Also, I dislike posting picture with my face online; I like to keep it private. All you need to see is the picture of the fish and where it was caught. This fish was caught last week in Bakersfield. If you still have doubt, I just uploaded halibut’s picture I caught at Long Beach’s Break Water on 2/16. Please look closely at my standing position, and the way I hold the fish for the two pictures are almost the same. This halibut was 32'' and 23lbs.

gletemfeelsteelgary: You have a unique way you hold your stripers that were caught at Duct for the past years. Awsome post and I like it If I ever bump into you at Castaic lake or somewhere in southern cali lake, i'll drop by saying hi. I'm a guy with a Boston Whaler and I fish maybe two or three times a month at the lake and ocean.

Reply:::.inside the fish was just small shrimp, mud sucker, and small fish (maybe shads).

Re: koifish:::This fish was was 42'' long, I have to bent before put in a cooler
    :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halibut 3-16..jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	21790   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	striper5..jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	21791  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123