Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Castaic lagoon clean up, FNN and friends join FOCL to help clean the lagoon

Default Castaic lagoon clean up, FNN and friends join FOCL to help clean the lagoon

Hey everyone, i would like to get a group of FNN members together to join in and help out FOCL
    "Friends Of Castaic Lake" in there monthly clean up of the lagoon April 10,
    if you are available and would like to donate your time to this please add your name to the list
    so i can report how many people are going to attend to FOCL so they can supply enuff gloves and supplies for everyone.
    Here is the link to the clean up http://www.castaiclake.com/docs/2010/pride.pdf
    and of coarse we will be fishing after so bring your fishing gear and get ready to slay the goon pm bite!!
    Thanks you, Alex.....aka.....Fishbones

List of people attending the clean up
    1.Fishbones
    Last edited by Fishbones; 03-27-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Ummmm, isn't that the day of the float tube derby...? I won't be able to help out since it is the day of the derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Ummmm, isn't that the day of the float tube derby...? I won't be able to help out since it is the day of the derby.
    yup sure is....sometimes you have to sacrafice things in life....to better them in the future.
    its your home lake...you better get your butt out that tube for a hour and help out FireBall...
    come on bro....sign the list...
    Last edited by Fishbones; 03-26-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Hey everyone, i would like to get a group of FNN members together to join in and help out FOCL
    "Friends Of Castaic Lake" in there monthly clean up of the lagoon April 10,
    if you are available and would like to donate your time to this please add your name to the list
    so i can report how many people are going to attend to FOCL so they can supply enuff gloves and supplies for everyone.
    Here is the link to the clean up http://www.castaiclake.com/docs/2010/pride.pdf
    Thanks you, Alex.....aka.....Fishbones

1.Fishbones

1.Fishbones
    2. Webmaster

Everyone.....the lagoon and FOCL need your help,
    if you can spare a few hours in your day to help out
    and then after we can all fish together for the afternoon bite.

1.Fishbones
    2.Webmaster

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    Everyone.....the lagoon and FOCL need your help,
    if you can spare a few hours in your day to help out
    and then after we can all fish together for the afternoon bite.

1.Fishbones
    2.Webmaster
    3. Luvthymetal
    4. adriian

My wife and I will be there. We actually run the program for FOCL. Thanks for getting a group together. I will be at the sign in table at the Lagoon launch ramp. We usually have between 25 and 50 people, and the more we have helping out, the better. Here is a better link for the event: http://www.castaiclake.net/pride.htm

Thanks again,

Basstaic

Quote Originally Posted by Basstaic View Post
    My wife and I will be there. We actually run the program for FOCL. Thanks for getting a group together. I will be at the sign in table at the Lagoon launch ramp. We usually have between 25 and 50 people, and the more we have helping out, the better. Here is a better link for the event: http://www.castaiclake.net/pride.htm

Thanks again,

Basstaic
    Hey Bassatic,
    Looking foward to meeting both of you and helping out FOCL at the clean up with some other FNNers and making new friends thanks for the link and we will chat before then.

Alex

cool of you alex to get peeps together and help out.wish i could join. no joke.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast