Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who will win the N.L West?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dodgers

20 62.50%
  • giants

3 9.38%
  • padres

3 9.38%
  • rockies

4 12.50%
  • diamondbacks

2 6.25%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Dodger thread and poll

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    It's more fun hearing Vin forget the pitch count than watching the Blue losers.

But at least dear old Vin knows where the plate is ..
    Even with his sanity leaving him, Vin still manages to have some sense of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by VinScully
    Admittedly you have to hold the mirror to the mouth to see the breath, but they're still mathematically alive.
    Even Vin is having a hard time finding the collective pulse of this team. That's pretty sad when your announcer is calling you pretty much dead at the beginning of the telecast last night with 40+ games to go.

I bet that after the extra innings fiasco and the Dodger's inability to get a squeeze play down earlier in the game last night, Vinny is probably calling for the coroner, and who could blame him.

When do the rosters expand? I'd rather see guys who actually want to play out there and give it their 100% rather than watching Matt Kemp flail at more sliders in the dirt and rack up even more Ks in the scorebook.

Matt Kemp is hands down Raul Mondesi part Deux.....I cannot recall the last time I ever really despised a Dodger, but this head in the clouds bum needs to go imo. Plays center like a rookie after a great season last year, a crap attitude and has good speed yet only 16 stolen bases while caught 14? WTF? At this point bring back Juan Pierre, well at least we have Jamey Carroll!

Seems awfully early saying "there is always next year", but that is where it's at....congrats to the Padres, better them than the hated ones up North!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 08-21-2010 at 02:09 AM.

Go Vikings !!

The best thing about this season to date, is hearing Vin Scully will be back in 2011....

TD

Amen to that
    Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    the best thing about this season to date, is hearing vin scully will be back in 2011....

Td

The Blue Crew is making things interesting down the stretch....next 3 series (Col, Philly, SF) should make em or break em!

THINK BLUE!!!

TD

Go Dodgers!

Go McCourts !!

Well the season is reduced to rooting against the giants....I'd like to think "there is always next year", but with all the Mcbullcrap being settled in the court room it looks like things will get worse before they get better. Regardless I will always support and root for the Dodgers no matter what. Hey at least Vinny will be back next season.

TD

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415