Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who will win the N.L West?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dodgers

20 62.50%
  • giants

3 9.38%
  • padres

3 9.38%
  • rockies

4 12.50%
  • diamondbacks

2 6.25%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodger thread and poll

i hate the freaking yankees,eff them mother freakers!but last night was an awsome game. yup td like a playoff game.i really love to watch a game where the pitchers are battling and sabathia didn't make one mistake.padilla pitched good but not good enough. hopefully we'll get em today.remember i freaking hate them damn yankees.

well I was hoping for the sweep but its not happeneing. Lets go Yankees!!! Andy on the mound tonight should be another good game.

5 games back of the padres, a few back in the wild card, with plenty of games left against the West and the pitching has taken a turn in the right direction....just need to get those bats back in gear. How about that Kenley Jansen kid the Dodgers just brought up

You think the Blue Crew will spend any money and make a move or two?

THINK BLUE!!!!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 07-28-2010 at 04:00 PM.

Yes - that "Jansen kid" is a real cool story so far. Never pitched in his life untill last July?! Wow. He was the first catcher Kershaw ever pitched to in the minors, then he gets a save in a Kershaw game?! Awesome stuff I tell ya.

No - we won't spend any money while the McDivorce's are crying "poverty". (OK.....actually, I bet we actually do. Let's just say I'm prepared to accept it's quite possible we do nothing.

In the offseason I say we get Kemp into a Little League so he can learn the fundamentals of baseball. (sigh)

-Dodger Doggy

Love the way there pitching but the bats need to wake up and I hope we can make a deal but not counting on it.Cant wait im going to the game next monday.

LOL........we get Podsednik just minutes after we wrote this stuff. I actually added him on my fantasy team a couple days ago and held on to him thinking I'd want to add him to my team's "Dodger collection" if he came here - and voila! OK, so he's not Cliff Lee or Prince Fielder or (insert star's name here).......but I'll take it. It's something.

(The reduced expectations of a Clipper fan bleeding over into Dodger Blue? Perhaps.)

;o)

Podsednik! The final piece of the puzzle! World Series here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    You think the Blue Crew will spend any money and make a move or two?

Add Ted Lilly, Ryan Theriot and Octovio Dotel to the list....gave up Dewitt, McDonald and some prospects. Pitching staff looks better, but with the bats on vacation the past couple weeks I'm not sure if it is going to matter. The biggest improvement is still pending.....DUMP GEORGE SHERRILL!!!! Hopefully it isn't too late.

TD

I'm already getting my World Series tickets fund ready!

Go Dodgers!

Dear Rihanna,

I am writing to see if I can convince you to dump your boyfriend. I'll be honest........if I got to come home to you each day, I doubt I'd pay much attention to my job either.

Now that I think of it.......if you don't want to date me - any chance you find Buster Posey or Adrian Gonzalez attractive?! Tim Linsecum?

Shoot........Trolly or Troutdog even?!

(I might be able to help you with those last two, RiHanna - just let me know.)

-Dodger Doggy

P.S. Sorry Matt.....but it had to be done. If I were you, I'd forget her by burying yourself in your WORK!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast