Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FNN Fantasy Football 2010

Default FNN Fantasy Football 2010

Okay guys it is about that time again and I am ready to defend last year's title!

We will be doing a 10 team league through Yahoo this time around, personally I was not impressed with ESPN's format. We will have a small $15 entry with 1st and 2nd place cash prizes to keep people actively involved. This will be an auto-draft.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN:
    Send me a PM and I will either provide you with my mailing address or Santa Fe Eric's paypal account information. Once your dues are recieved you are in, but not until then...once funds are recieved I will PM you the league ID and password. Too many people year after year flake on paying up and it this is simply unfair to the winners and everyone else involved.

People in thus far:
    1. Santa Fe Eric
    2. Troutdog

I will add people to this list once fees are recieved so please don't add yourself, thanks guys!

See you on the gridiron!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 08-29-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Count me in again. I like taking first through the season only to be knocked out in the first round of playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfish View Post
    Count me in again. I like taking first through the season only to be knocked out in the first round of playoffs.
    Do you prefer check or paypal, let me know and I will PM you the info....good to have you back.

TD

Go Vikings !!!

I will pay by check if that is ok.

Hey Aaron, same thing as last year right? Auto and $15 in?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetfish View Post
    I will pay by check if that is ok.
    I will send you my address via PM shortly, as soon as I get your check I will add you to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Hey Aaron, same thing as last year right? Auto and $15 in?
    That's right Kevin $15 and autodraft....for the amount we are investing, spending 3 hours doing a live draft just isn't worth it imo. I'd rather be fishing! I will send you my address and the paypal information, please return my PM or this message letting me know how you would like to pay. Great having you back in the league.

TD

If there are "standard categories" I'm in....I don't want anything crazy like FG's worth 50 points or something!

Can you give me a rundown of the league settings? (You can cut and paste from the Yahoo commish page) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by BassEngineer View Post
    If there are "standard categories" I'm in....I don't want anything crazy like FG's worth 50 points or something!

Can you give me a rundown of the league settings? (You can cut and paste from the Yahoo commish page) :-)
    Nothing crazy like that, if you have been in a yahoo league before you know the drill...scores will usually average from 80-120 points weekly. Any changes made to the standard scoring will be voted on in the league message board. Let me know if you want in and i will send you payment information, although I am on the fence about letting yankee fans in anyways

TD

Looking forward to kicking some can this year. Last year I started off great, but ended not so much. 1st and 2nd place cash? How about winner take all?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast