Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

View Poll Results: Who will win the N.L West?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dodgers

20 62.50%
  • giants

3 9.38%
  • padres

3 9.38%
  • rockies

4 12.50%
  • diamondbacks

2 6.25%
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodger thread and poll

Default Dodger thread and poll

So another year of baseball is upon us, what are your thoughts about this year's team? Seems to me the West is very winnable, but the Rocks and giants probably have other ideas. Hoping for another 90+ win season and division crown, but again I think the Blue Crew are an ace starter away from taking it to the next level. Time will tell....

THINK BLUE

TD

i agree w you TD 90+ wins is possible and the NL West Title still belongs to LA some one still has to take it

who will step up as an ace for the dodgers

KERSHAW OR BILLINGSLEY

Yea I think the dodgers should have just enough but giants pitching should keep them in the game.

Dodgers all the way. It’s just too bad for so many years we had the best pitching staff but dint have enough bats in the line up to do much. Now we got plenty of bats but out pitching staff is ok at best right now

GO BIG BLUE

Dodgers all the way baby just need a couple pitchers. I think Clayton will do well this year an ace will bring the pitching staff together and work real hard , Dodgers still have one the best bullpens.

Sean

This year is the divorce year for the Dodgers. We can expect the team to be, in turns, neglected, used as a weapon to hurt the other spouse and then ultimately blamed as a factor in the split. (We'll be lucky if the team doesn't pierce it's lip and start shop-lifting at the mall.)

Let's hope that Blue's next daddy is a nice, successful bachelor who doesn't smoke, drink or gamble too much.

What City Dad said is very true. I have been a Dodger fan for many years and just watching how the team is playing these past two days makes me ponder some things. Given it is the the first of the season but its the not the losses we've taken its the way the team is acting towards eachother. Did anyone see the play where Furcal was going for the pop fly and you can specificly see him calling then Manny runs up and takes it from him and give him a look like what you gonna do about that? Just seemed a bit hostile. I really hope Manny doesnt pull his Red Sox crap with the Dodgers. But I know we will pick it back up and start really working as a team. I know we have what it takes to be champs again just gotta keep the teamwork going and hope the pitching does well.

Yeah the divorce situation was bound to rear its ugly head this year, but hopefully with most of the pieces already in place that won't have a huge impact as the season goes on. Payroll is quite a few million down from last season and the hated ones up North have one that exceeds the Blue crew's now...that is the team that kinda scares me in the fight for the NL West, that Lintscum guy is dealing some serious stuff!

Dodgers get their first win of the year in blowout fashion! What a game by Belliard, check the box score on that guy today!

THINK BLUE

TD

go chicago !

Quote Originally Posted by Markymark13 View Post
    Did anyone see the play where Furcal was going for the pop fly and you can specificly see him calling then Manny runs up and takes it from him and give him a look like what you gonna do about that? Just seemed a bit hostile. I really hope Manny doesnt pull his Red Sox crap with the Dodgers.
    I'm kinda confused, as I didn't see the play in question.

But, anybody who's played the middle infield knows that balls hit behind them in which they have to back pedal or turn and run out to the outfield, are easier balls for the outfield.

If anything, I'm surprised Manny actually came in and hustled for a ball that, as you describe, is his ball and he has to call the middle infielders off.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast