Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: WTB - Fish cat 4?

Default WTB - Fish cat 4?

Anyone have a fish cat 4 for sale? I know these are great tubes and probably most of you who do have one won't have it up for sale but hopefully someone doesn't need it anymore. Also does anyone know of a any retail stores in O.C that carry them. It seems that i could only find these Fish cat 4(blue model) float tubes online only. Seems like all the pricing online are around the same so i rather just pay and pick it up then pay for shipping etc

Last edited by bigfootmike1; 04-05-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Look at Ebay. I got mines used for $100. You can also find them at Sports Chalet for around $190.

I will not sell you mine. Nope, not gonna do it. Love it too much!

Have you been to Bob Mariotts in Fullerton. I saw the Fish Cat 4 LCS there for $189.

I checked out ebay and so far i can find brand new ones for $189 Free shipping. Hopefully i used one pops up for bid. Anyhow Thank you for the suggestions. Is Bob Mariotts a flyfishing store? Never heard of that fishing store before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglerboi View Post
    I checked out ebay and so far i can find brand new ones for $189 Free shipping. Hopefully i used one pops up for bid. Anyhow Thank you for the suggestions. Is Bob Mariotts a flyfishing store? Never heard of that fishing store before.
    Yes they are a fly fishing store. Haven't been in there yet but may drop by to check out float tube accessories. http://www.bobmarriottsflyfishingstore.com/