Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A few of my favorite things for sell!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishinnut View Post
    Great all around reel that can be used in salt and fresh water. I have another one and I use it for all the time for fishing calico bass, sand bass, and you name it.. This calcutta is a 150 and it specifications are:

5.8:1 Gear Ratio
    2 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings + 1 Stainless Steel Roller Bearing
    Super Stopper *Anti-Reverse
    Shimano Variable Brake System
    Power Knob Power Handle
    Quickfire II Clutch Bar Casting System
    One Piece Aluminum Body Construction (Forged for salt water fishing use)
    Aluminum Spool (Forged for salt water fishing use)
    Light weight 9.2 oz
    Line capacity: 8(165yds), 10(140yds), 12 (120yds), 14 (100yds)
    Bump, Bump, Bump, Bummmp!!!

So far, I got some hits but I'm looking for the takers!!! Come on fellas if you know your gear this is some good stuff that's going to be worth every penny. Hit me up I'm waiting

1. Brand new Batman Curado 200 with box $100.00
    2. Brand new Daiwa Millionare Mag Force CV-203A with box $125.00 (You can cast a country mile with this one!!)
    3. Brand new Calcutta 150 with box $125.00
    4. Brand new factory wrap Calstar GFDH 900 M 20-40 Great Jig Stick $150.00
    5. Brand new IMX GLoomis Rod $150.00 has life time warranty. (You break it and they send you a new one.)
    6. New Seeker Inshore Rod that's a Sweet Swim Bait or Kayak Stick!!!

Trigger Handel Series 858-8 Line 12-20lb A Great Freakin Rod!! and This thing bends like a mother.... This one for sale is the cork-handled version, which in my opinion looks a hell-luva- alot better than that 1970's blue hyphalon crack they made later. This one is wrapped in black with a beautiful seafoam blue and touch of gold! $100.00

Sorry no pics, but trust me the stuff is all brand new and in great shape. If your interested send me a PM and I'll get back to you.

So far, I got some hits but I'm looking for the takers!!! Come on fellas if you know your gear this is some good stuff that's going to be worth every penny. Hit me up I'm waiting

1. Brand new Batman Curado 200 with box $100.00
    2. Brand new Daiwa Millionare Mag Force CV-203A with box $125.00 (You can cast a country mile with this one!!)
    5. Brand new IMX GLoomis Rod $150.00 has life time warranty. (You break it and they send you a new one.)

Trigger Handel Series 858-8 Line 12-20lb A Great Freakin Rod!! and This thing bends like a mother.... This one for sale is the cork-handled version, which in my opinion looks a hell-luva- alot better than that 1970's blue hyphalon crack they made later. This one is wrapped in black with a beautiful seafoam blue and touch of gold! $100.00

Sorry no pics, but trust me the stuff is all brand new and in great shape. If your interested send me a PM and I'll get back to you.
    Once upon a time not long ago, when wore pajamas and lived life slow... (Listening to some Slick Rick) and the beat goe's BUMP!, BUMP!, BUMP! (Head nod)

Once upon a time not long ago, when wore pajamas and lived life slow... (Listening to some Slick Rick) and the beat goe's BUMP!, BUMP!, BUMP! (Head nod)
    hahaha. That IMX is dope! What up JOE!

Bump back on top!!! I reduced the Curado to $80.00 firm.

The Curado 200 price was reduced to $80.00 for a fast sell and I'm looking to get rid of this stuff ASAP somebody step up and get some really good gear for a great price!! Send me a PM if your interested and hey guys I'll upload some pictures later today for you all to see. I stand by my stuff it's all brand new and in great condition.

1. Brand new Batman Curado 200 with box $80.00
    2. Brand new Daiwa Millionare Mag Force CV-203A (One piece Gold Aluminum Body with box) $125.00 (You can cast a country
    mile with this one!!)

Last edited by Fishinnut; 04-03-2010 at 04:34 PM.

The Curado 200 price was reduced to $80.00 for a fast sell and I'm looking to get rid of this stuff ASAP somebody step up and get some really good gear for a great price!! Send me a PM if your interested and hey guys I'll upload some pictures later today for you all to see. I stand by my stuff it's all brand new and in great condition.

2. Brand new Daiwa Millionare Mag Force CV-203A (One piece Gold Aluminum Body with box) $125.00
    (You can cast a 1/8 weighted lure a country mile with this one!!)

Happy Easter everyone and in case your wondering everything is still for sale. Bump!!!!

2. Brand new Daiwa Millionare Mag Force CV-203A (One piece Gold Aluminum Body with box) $125.00
    (You can cast a 1/8 weighted lure a country mile with this one!!)

Happy Easter everyone and in case your wondering everything is still for sale. Bump!!!!

I wish I had some cash, bro; I'd love to get one of those in-the-box Curados!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyP View Post
    I wish I had some cash, bro; I'd love to get one of those in-the-box Curados!
    Sale pending for the Curado 200!! All other items are still available make me some REASONABLE OFFERS cause I want this stuff gone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast