Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Castaic Strangeness

Default Castaic Strangeness

I went to the Castaic Lagoon this morning after I dropped off my son at school. I figured I'd chuck and wind for a bit while the winds were down. Now I know that we just had full moon and our weather / the fish spawn has been a bit weird, but I just caught the oddest damn hybrid fish of my life. I was using a Robo Zipper throwing by the reeds when this monster hit. It scared the hell out of me when I pulled it out of the water. I kept it. No way am I gonna eat it. I think I'm gonna have it mounted or something. I'm calling this new species a "Crapass".

BTW - I'm never gonna swim in the lagoon again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrapAss1..jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	21517

looks like the bass are fertilizing the wrong beds.lol.or vise versa

wow thats awsome are you just messing with us did you photo shop that thats Crazzzzzy id have that mounted too first hybrid of crappie and bass ever to be caught at the goon atleast i think
    !!!!!!!!!!!.\/.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I saw you in the morning, I was walking the bank heading to my spot and I looked over as you took the pic but I really didn't think of it as much until now. That's one crazy hybrid.

Nice april fools joke/photoshop.

I would put it on ice and call fish and game. you might be on to some new species...or a lake record crappie!! Either way, call the taxidermist for sure!!LOL

wtf, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love photoshop and april 1st!

Quote Originally Posted by arielv13 View Post
    I went to the Castaic Lagoon this morning after I dropped off my son at school. I figured I'd chuck and wind for a bit while the winds were down. Now I know that we just had full moon and our weather / the fish spawn has been a bit weird, but I just caught the oddest damn hybrid fish of my life. I was using a Robo Zipper throwing by the reeds when this monster hit. It scared the hell out of me when I pulled it out of the water. I kept it. No way am I gonna eat it. I think I'm gonna have it mounted or something. I'm calling this new species a "Crapass".

BTW - I'm never gonna swim in the lagoon again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrapAss1..jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	21517
    Hey, man
    Are you using Photoshop??? Just kidding, it is a monster.

sick, Happy April 1st lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast