Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lagoon wirh pic

Default Lagoon wirh pic

Sorry this post is a little late. This is from Saturday morning. Parked my car at the fir station because I woke up a little late, and I didn't want to pay because I refuse to pay to park at my home lake. I figure I have lived here in Castaic for 24 years so I shouldn't have to pay $11 bucks every time I want to fish. Anyway, set up shop at my usual spot and as usual the lake was nice and calm for the first 30 min I was there. Then all the sudden the wind stsrted to blow. I am supprised I caught this fish because it is hard for me to work a worm and feel the structure when the wind is blowin like it was. But I did manage to catch this one little guy. He weighed in at 1lbs 12 ounces. Caught him on 8 lb florocarbon, 4in texas rigged senko (Smoke with black and white flake.) Tell you the truch he faught like a little beast. I thought that I was going to pull in a 3 or 4 pounder. Even though the wind was howlin it was totally worth it since I caught a fish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0462..jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	21486  

Nice catch man..

I live about 2 blocks away from the goon.. So I just walk up there..

I hate paying for parking too! How do they expect someone like myself to be able to pay for parking every time I go?

Hello, Annual Pass $125 for a whole year. For someone who goes 2-3 times a week or more it pays for itself in no time.

Almost forgot. To the Op nice catch.
    Last edited by Marine_Michael; 03-31-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marine_Michael View Post
    Hello, Annual Pass $125 for a whole year. For someone who goes 2-3 times a week or more it pays for itself in no time.

Almost forgot. To the Op nice catch.
    Yes. I have one for one vehicle already, which is my dad's, so why should I have to pay for a separate one for my car? It is ridiculous. I can't afford a second one, since I have to pay for it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by stphnman20 View Post
    Nice catch man..

I live about 2 blocks away from the goon.. So I just walk up there..
    Man, you lucky dog! If I lived 2 blocks away I would probably be there everyday and the wife would kick me out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Castaic's Finest View Post
    Sorry this post is a little late. This is from Saturday morning. Parked my car at the fir station because I woke up a little late, and I didn't want to pay because I refuse to pay to park at my home lake. I figure I have lived here in Castaic for 24 years so I shouldn't have to pay $11 bucks every time I want to fish. Anyway, set up shop at my usual spot and as usual the lake was nice and calm for the first 30 min I was there. Then all the sudden the wind stsrted to blow. I am supprised I caught this fish because it is hard for me to work a worm and feel the structure when the wind is blowin like it was. But I did manage to catch this one little guy. He weighed in at 1lbs 12 ounces. Caught him on 8 lb florocarbon, 4in texas rigged senko (Smoke with black and white flake.) Tell you the truch he faught like a little beast. I thought that I was going to pull in a 3 or 4 pounder. Even though the wind was howlin it was totally worth it since I caught a fish.
    Good job out there, keep those pics coming. I know where you caught that bass and I too love that spot.Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    Yes. I have one for one vehicle already, which is my dad's, so why should I have to pay for a separate one for my car? It is ridiculous. I can't afford a second one, since I have to pay for it myself.
    since you go a lot more than your dad, i think it would make a lot more sense if you put the pass on your car and just pay whenever you take your dad's. personally, i think they should let you use the pass on any car/truck you own.

Good job beating the skunk

Quote Originally Posted by E man View Post
    since you go a lot more than your dad, i think it would make a lot more sense if you put the pass on your car and just pay whenever you take your dad's. personally, i think they should let you use the pass on any car/truck you own.
    Well, either way, we are going to need two passes really. They should let you use it on any of your vehicles. Right now, I'm trying to find workarounds for paying, lol. So far, it hasn't been going too well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast