Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Daddy and Tat2 Fishheads Corona Adventure

I heard that you guys killed it out there. You could feed a neighborhood with the amount of fish you caught. Makes me hungry thinking about it.

Way to go guys, great job on the browns too!

I was trying to concentrate next to you but you lost my concentration with all the **** talking... lol good job on the trout... it was pretty tough to anchor down once the wind picked up.... It was funny to watch you guys try and anchor for an hour... lol take care

B/C

Hey Big Daddy,
    Another slay day, Congrats!! Love them Browns and I mostly love the tailgate shot, yummmm!
    Hope to see ya out on the water soon, .

NG

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Awesome report and photos Mark! Congrats to you & Gus!......
    Ill talk with ya soon.

Dana
    Thanks Dana it was one of those trips that couldn't get any better
    Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    You guys crushed it out there, great report BigDaddy-o! Some of those trout in the 2nd to last pic looked like they had already hit the grill!

Thanks for sharing the wind reports from Riverside!

TD
    Thanks TD hope we can fish together real soon
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBass777 View Post
    That has to be the biggest limit of fish this season so far. You guys really put a hurtin' on the fish!!
    It did end up being alot of fish when you fish friday 5 fish and then a 24hr 15 fish it adds up real fast I got a call on friday about wanting to do a fish fry so the mission was fish. No place better than CORONA Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Poxy Boggards View Post
    Nice to see you and Gus out there Big Daddy! You guys crushed em, and were hooked up every time I looked over your way. That wind was something else, but the fish were biting. Congrats on the epic trip!
    Thanks Wes you were on the slaughter to as usual it really was great seeing you on the kill
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Quality , Ya both are becoming legends. Props on the great report and pics.
    Good to here from you my friend I haven't seen you out there for awhile hope to see you soon.. I hope all is well with you and your Dad, enjoy him as long as you can I love seeing you guy's enjoying each other on the lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    great report Report of the week if i do say so lol
    Thanks Frenchy I really do appreciate that Your reall a good Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Big Ddaddy did you post Frenchy's crappie's?
    I didn't but I think he looks Good on that building in L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Fish View Post
    I heard that you guys killed it out there. You could feed a neighborhood with the amount of fish you caught. Makes me hungry thinking about it.
    Thanks Granny Fish, I did we had a fish fry at my church and everyone really enjoyed them I am going to throe the rest in the smoker. The great thing about all the fish at Corona is that they are all real pink meat fish. Tell Granpa fish I said Hi hope to fish with you Guy's real soon
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG107 View Post
    Way to go guys, great job on the browns too!
    Thanks Jag I never got a chance to fish the week they stocked the browns so my frien Big Gus informed me on what to use and it worked. I just Love all of my Team 57 Brother's and Sister's alway's great info. I have seen some of your reports Great job
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeracuda211 View Post
    I was trying to concentrate next to you but you lost my concentration with all the **** talking... lol good job on the trout... it was pretty tough to anchor down once the wind picked up.... It was funny to watch you guys try and anchor for an hour... lol take care

B/C
    Yeah at my age I don't have the patience (I think it's that old timer's disease) I used to I am sure it was comical the people kept coming in and anchoring on top of the hole. It slowed us down but didn't stop us. Hope to see you soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Native Gal View Post
    Hey Big Daddy,
    Another slay day, Congrats!! Love them Browns and I mostly love the tailgate shot, yummmm!
    Hope to see ya out on the water soon, .

NG
    Thanks NG we will all slay together soon. Big Gus said he dosen't really eat red meat to much anymore I could have used some help. Hope to fish with you real soon You take care.

i was at corona on friday and seen you two slaying them. i fished like 2 boats over from you. it was a really great weekend out there. the bite was insane i showed up a little late got on a paddle boat around 7 and was out of there by twelve with a pretty nice hefty limit. tried the new red sparkle salmon egg with the eagle claw gravy and it was lights out. got one on a lip ripper! first post feels good!

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Matt44 View Post
    i was at corona on friday and seen you two slaying them. i fished like 2 boats over from you. it was a really great weekend out there. the bite was insane i showed up a little late got on a paddle boat around 7 and was out of there by twelve with a pretty nice hefty limit. tried the new red sparkle salmon egg with the eagle claw gravy and it was lights out. got one on a lip ripper! first post feels good!

Matt
    Your right it was great next time say hi to us Matt and welcome to the Boards and I am glad that you tore them up. Hope to meet you out there in the future

We came we saw we sooooooo killed um had a blast big d the food was great the fishin was killer goodtimes with team 57 members...!!!!thanks to everybody for your great response to this story. Fish hard.....
    P.s i showed big d everything he knows ahhahahahahh..!u fish killer u!

AAaaaaaaWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by tat2 fishhead View Post
    We came we saw we sooooooo killed um had a blast big d the food was great the fishin was killer goodtimes with team 57 members...!!!!thanks to everybody for your great response to this story. Fish hard.....
    P.s i showed big d everything he knows ahhahahahahh..!u fish killer u!

Poachfest!! LOL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast