Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Daddy and Tat2 Fishheads Corona Adventure

Default Big Daddy and Tat2 Fishheads Corona Adventure

First and foremost thank you Corona Lake for stocking so many fish and the Grade of fish that you have been stocking all year long, as well as the stocking videos each and every week they just get my Juices flowing.

Thank You So Much.

I called tat2 fishead early in the week and we had made plans to go on a "Killing Spree in So. California" The water of choice "Corona Lake" the game plan was to Kill Browns (if there were any left) Tail Walkers (man I love TailWalker's) Mound Lassen's and Ruby Red's. Corona's triple stocking this week was Bad for the fish but was Great for us. I was able to clear my scedule at work for friday so we were off to the lake for 2 full days of fishing. Hitt's was supposed to go fishing with us but he ended up talking to someone and they discouraged him from going fishing, they had told him it was going to be heavy winds ( we will not devulge this persons name but we will refer to him as the "Profit of Doom" (Not Cool Bro). The weather was absolutly Great. I arrived at the lake friday night at about 1:00 am 5th in line. I was woke up by tat2fishead at 5:30 am and at 6:00 we were on the move. in the water by 6:30 and first fish on, on the first cast.

The fishing was absolutly great here are a few of the Picture from friday.

Early in the day I decided to put a shad color Z-spoon on and throw it for a few cast the third cast I was hit like a frieght train and was wondering what in the world is this. Here it is My first Brown Trout in So. California. Man I was stoked (is stoked even a word anymore)

Tat2 fishead was up to his usual self here is his first "Tail Walker" 5.5 #'s Just a terrific fish.

Here is somme more of Big Gus's Bounty

I told Tat2fishead these wern't very good eating, he kept it any ways

These Guy's were wanting to use whatever we were using so we gave them some plastics. They were friend's of Big Gus this was Steve and Dave the were really nice guy's and they tore them up too.
    Look how close the tubers were to us.

This was Sparks626 Stephen with a double hook up it was nice meeting you stephen

The tuber in the back ground was hector and his wife is over due with there first child and where is the kid at he's trying to get his limit before heading to the hospital and he did and I saw him give his fish to some people at the tackle shop. I hope he made it to the hospital in time or his wife is not going to let him use any of his Rod's for a LOOOOOOONG time.

Here is my catch for the first day 3 Browns and 2 Tail walkers

Tat2fishead had to go to work for a couple of Hrs and then returned for the night so we built a fire, cooked some steaks, pecan smoked sausages and had some potato salad what a great way to spend a friday night.

Big Gus was Happy 2 thumbs up

We had such a great time we decided to do the 24hr fishing here are some of the results
    We decided to throw out a cat fish line after dinner and Bang, Bang, Bang 3 cats just that fast biggest about 5 #'s
    We started out on the water about 6:00 I only got 1 thumb's up Tat2fishead had to warm up alittle it was real cold at night

Big gus didn't take long before putting the hurt on the fish

Big Gus with a doule hookup,wanted me to take 1 of his poles the problem was I had 2 fish on myself "sorry I couldn't help you this time my friend I had my own problems"

Here is another beautiful fish I had caught. The fishing was just fantastic.

We saw 2 guy's and they had 2 kids in there boat and they wern't catching any fish so we had them tye a bobber on thier line and cast it to us so we could set them up with the proper gear and plastics (Big Gus is always very helpfull with my plastics to help others)LOL. The wind started to blow so they moved on after we set them up. We told them about Team 57 and FNN I hope that they caught some for the kids. We always find someone to help out there when we are at the lake. That is what Team 57 is all about.

Thanks Team 57

The guy's on shore were not happy with us as they were sitting there not catching very much (I think the water is just to warm in close to shore) and out in the boat we were killing them. I am glad there was water all around us because we were on "FIRE"
    We each caught our limits on friday and on the 24Hr fishing the limit is 15 fish so X 2 well you can figure that out. I was cleaning fish until 11:30 pm. We had a fish fry on sunday and I fed at least 50.

Here is what the haul looked like

Thanks Big Gus for contributing your fish to feed the Mass's and thanks to everyone else that let me have there fish for the fish fry.

Wes it was nice seeing you again and thanks terry for the hook remover it is the best I have ever had. Adrian it was nice seeing you out at the lake my brother that was a nice brown you caught too.

The Browns all ate lures
    1-shad Z Spoon
    2-Panther Martin
    The Bows
    Plastics and More Plastics anything orange, white Pink, green, they wouldn,t hardly eat any power bait.
    This Lake is full of some very nice fish. Guy's it's time to get out and enjoy some catching. Good Luck

Thanks again "Corona Lake"

Big Daddy
    Last edited by Big Daddy; 03-29-2010 at 07:02 PM.

very nice report

i think the bulldog needs to go a fishin.....with "BIG DADDY & BIG GUS".....so they can show the old man bulldog how to catch some trout.......i can take my boat......it's a catfish boat and it's no longer being towed on a trailer...........it's working good now.......just had a small problem with the trailer seals......but i sure would like to learn how to catch some of those trout..like you guys do !!!

the B.D.B.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_1242.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	21467  

Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOGBOOGERS View Post
    i think the bulldog needs to go a fishin.....with "BIG DADDY & BIG GUS".....so they can show the old man bulldog how to catch some trout.......i can take my boat......it's a catfish boat and it's no longer being towed on a trailer...........it's working good now.......just had a small problem with the trailer seals......but i sure would like to learn how to catch some of those trout..like you guys do !!!

the B.D.B.
    I saw you out there on friday night about 7:00 or so when you and your partner were headed for the dam you were about 20 feet away from me on your way out catfishing that night I will say hi next time i'm out there

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    I saw you out there on friday night about 7:00 or so when you and your partner were headed for the dam you were about 20 feet away from me on your way out catfishing that night I will say hi next time i'm out there
    thanks big daddy..i will b a lookin for ya.......you know all my years of fishing.......i have never been into catching trout.......probably being from the state of kansas..... never had any trout to catch.......i fish for catfish & crappie......o-well hope to see you soon big daddy....

scott

Nice going on the trout . PM sent

good goin tat2

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE job BD and T2!!! damn.....excellent report and great pics..thanks alot!!

GD

Nice slay guys you really killed um. Nice Brown "BD" great color

MAN WHAT A HAUL OF FISH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast