Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: santa fe dam saturday crank bait only fishing lil mysts!

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThymetal View Post
    haha thats crazy catching a catfish on a crankbait, sick wit it !!. Is that your guys baot or rental ? If rental, how much is it ?
    Lol yeah i see. How much did your little boat cost ?

Very nice!

Nice work.Thanks for the report.

Thats wats upp perro!!!how much did u pay for that lil boat??beats fishing from shore thats fursure...

Quote Originally Posted by CHOPIZ View Post
    how much did u pay for that lil boat??beats fishing from shore thats fursure...
    They run about $500. But theyll end up costing about $700-800 hooked up with a fish finder and trolling motor.

Just ordered a single person Bass Hunter, and I hooked it up with electronics and a 52 lb thrust motor. Gonna tear some sh*t up real soon...

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    They run about $500. But theyll end up costing about $700-800 hooked up with a fish finder and trolling motor.

Just ordered a single person Bass Hunter, and I hooked it up with electronics and a 52 lb thrust motor. Gonna tear some sh*t up real soon...
    haha damn dude i want to get one of those Bass Hunter boats, the 2 seater one at least.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThymetal View Post
    haha damn dude i want to get one of those Bass Hunter boats, the 2 seater one at least.
    Those are a bit more, but not much. I was going to get a 2 person Bass Hunter, but my cheap a** cousin ended up not wanting to go half with me. Oh well. He can walk the bank while Im cruisin on my BH. Cheap bastard.

Can you tube there?

awesome vids, its nice to see them once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    Those are a bit more, but not much. I was going to get a 2 person Bass Hunter, but my cheap a** cousin ended up not wanting to go half with me. Oh well. He can walk the bank while Im cruisin on my BH. Cheap bastard.
    Haha damn that sucks dude. I want to do the same thing, go half with someone, probably a friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12