Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In search of stripers on a mission

Nice cat dude. Hopefully you slay em next time. Sucks about the finger too!! Neosporin for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by marzocchi View Post
    That is like 1 in 1 million chance of hooking that anchor. You shoulda bought a lottery ticket. That is nice cat fishbones.
    it was 1 in a million for sure..thanks marzocchi...it is a fat lil kitty

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT'N View Post
    I was thinking about you three all day long. Must have been really windy on the water, as I was at College of the Canyons until noon, and the wind was just ripping.
    Sounds like you really had a tough day on the lake. At least you got a nice little kitty FB.
    Days on the water like that make you humble. I have had more than my share days like that this year.
    Capt'n
    it was a tough day for sure but take the good with the bad....we gotta fish soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    cool report and pics alex.i have the same prob on the monark.sat,damn anchor wouldnt stick,kept drifting.
    thanks johnny, it sucks when it wont hook up and blows you all over the place

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lopez View Post
    nice kitty bro
    thanks ray...its a chunker..

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    That should of been real scarry out there with the wind blowing so hard. Thanks for the report and the pic of the kitty. Cindy
    it was blowin and our boat was fine but there were smaller crafts and they had fun...including gary..

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThymetal View Post
    Nice catfish !!
    thanks it was a nice one .

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    The wind was a pain. Thanks guys for pulling anchors with me in the wind. We'll have to try fishing sometime.
    sounds great as long as we have all four anchors in the boat....damn wind argh,,,lol

Quote Originally Posted by fishinone View Post
    fishbones,
    I tried not to make a big deal out of this but you made me really proud.
    That's a 99 cent Store knife. It was really dull when I got it. I sharpened it myself.
    I'm sorry that you were hurt, but I'm happy that the knife is sharp. Cutting up bait with a dull knife is no fun.
    it was a razor blade ron....great sharpening bro....

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    that was a tough day at sea, it was hard to stay on any one spot for any length of time, ms. mother nature had different ideas for our day that day....we'll all be back for another round of vengeance and vengeance is sweet.
    Some days ya gotta take what lady lake gives ya...sometime it's good sometimes it's bad...one thing for sure though it's always fun..
    I only landed one and lost one but that wind gave me a thrill ride I won't soon forget, so in essence it was a day to remember : )
    Get back out on 'em....theyre gonna be there and hungry soon enough !
    vengeance for sure with a striper slay day to come, you had fun out there gary im sure!!
    with gail force winds and white caps with white caps all that was missing was water spouts and hail...
    im twitching to get back and fill my freezer with striper fillets...

Quote Originally Posted by McFingers View Post
    Nice cat dude. Hopefully you slay em next time. Sucks about the finger too!! Neosporin for sure...
    thanks bro....next time there dead....and neo for sure..

that is too great pulling up the anchor he had lost thats something else lol Nice healthy fat cat Better fishing next time for the stripers the conditions sounded tough

yo Alex! nice report!
    sorry bout the jacket lol!!! mYyy baddd!! haha

see you after may 5th man. since you weren't kind enough to let us go over the ledge in your truck, i must continue with the studying LOL

ttyl man. see u in a month or so

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT'N View Post

Ron, I am so glad you got your anchor back, that is just awesome. To bad you couldn't put the bastard that took it down into that Castaic mud.

Days on the water like that make you humble. I have had more than my share days like that this year.

Capt'n
    If you can anchor down at Pyramid, you can anchor down in any lake in southern california lol right captn? I remember watching you one day for at least an hour trying to anchor down while we were nestled up drinking beer, it was actually entertaining... LOL

B/C

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonFish View Post
    that is too great pulling up the anchor he had lost thats something else lol Nice healthy fat cat Better fishing next time for the stripers the conditions sounded tough
    it was pretty amazing to see.....the cat was a fat little kitty for sure...

Quote Originally Posted by EyeAmRealGhetto View Post
    yo Alex! nice report!
    sorry bout the jacket lol!!! mYyy baddd!! haha
    see you after may 5th man. since you weren't kind enough to let us go over the ledge in your truck, i must continue with the studying LOL
    ttyl man. see u in a month or so
    thanks eric....the jacket needed to be blessed by castaic anyway...lol.
    goodluck with your studys bro.....you can do it!!
    peace bro ...

Quote Originally Posted by Beeracuda211 View Post
    If you can anchor down at Pyramid, you can anchor down in any lake in southern california lol right captn? I remember watching you one day for at least an hour trying to anchor down while we were nestled up drinking beer, it was actually entertaining... LOL
    B/C
    lol thats funny, but then being the guy pulling anchor its not funny...lol

BC, I remember that as well, but hey my anchor man was only 11 years old, and he still out fished you 2 to 1!

Capt'n

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12