Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: lagoon, late report

Lagoon clean up list
    1. Fishbones
    2.Fireball
    3.Luvthymetal
    4.adriiiian

See u there

Quote Originally Posted by fishLA View Post
    couldnt release my 1st goon bass...haha
    not bad for the 1st fish i caught on a drop shot!!!!
    Wow your first goon bass.so you kept it.your a piece of ****. I hope you never catch one again
    See what he caught it on ray?

Quote Originally Posted by sardean View Post
    Wow your first goon bass.so you kept it.your a piece of ****. I hope you never catch one again
    See what he caught it on ray?
    thanks man, i plan on keeping all of them i catch!!
    smoked bass fillets, very tastey :)

LOL i love how two different people bring my name up.

You mean he caught it on the method that everyone uses and one of the most common colors of roboworm? Yes i see what he caught it on. You dumbass's need to get a clue and get off the horse.

BTW good job man catching that lunker. Congrats on catching your first lagoon bass, and welcome to FNN (Bass Nazi Central) lol

Don't mind these guys they all have to hate. Fish how you want to man, it's up to you on what you do with your fish as long as it is lawful. Don't let these guys piss ya off.

FYI if you do catch and keep DON'T POST IT HERE otherwise this is the response you will get every time.

Also thanks to the two morons that mentioned me in this post. lol
    Love me or hate me either way your thinking about me. Hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXO

Fireball = Bass Nazi Youth lol

Nice catch !! Go eat some trout instead, its much healthier lol.

Quote Originally Posted by adriiiian View Post
    Lagoon clean up list
    1. Fishbones
    2.Fireball
    3.Luvthymetal
    4.adriiiian

See u there
    Lol this dude added me to the list like if he already asked me if i wanted to go.

Hey guys....i am going to look into a date in the near future and try and set up a lagoon clean up- fishing meet up.
    I need to talk to a few people first and if all works out i will post a thread explaining what the days plans are and have the official sign up list to add you name to. It sounds like theres quite a few people that would be interested helping clean the lake up.

Fishbones

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    Hey guys....i am going to look into a date in the near future and try and set up a lagoon clean up- fishing meet up.
    I need to talk to a few people first and if all works out i will post a thread explaining what the days plans are and have the official sign up list to add you name to. It sounds like theres quite a few people that would be interested helping clean the lake up.

Fishbones
    http://www.castaiclake.com/docs/2010/pride.pdf

Pride in the lake. This is thrown by Friends of Castaic Lake. We actually got the first one done just like this. FNN got together and made a clean up fishing day. FOCL jumped on board and they have been doing this ever since it is done 2nd Sat. of every month. they can provide gloves and equipment to assist in picking up of liter.

Maybe you guys can do this on a day they do it and show the lake that FNN loves the lake as much as they do.

I filled a kitchen size trash bag while walking the bank on Thursday and It only took about 200 yards to do it. I even got that pepsi bottle near where I met one of you there other day when I was fishing from a boat. I didn't have any luck with the fish in that area though. So much for karma.

There is a bunch more that's out in the water a little bit so maybe someone with waders can grab some of that stuff.
    Last edited by Marine_Michael; 03-26-2010 at 03:17 PM.

great job on killing the pride and joy of this city! you keep it up and ull see that my lure isnt only catching BASS its catching you too and your going right back in the water where you belong! and as far as sardean goes you know nothing about the fishing legend! he will put you to shame so talk all you want. it keeps us laughfing!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234