Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lagoon, late report

Default lagoon, late report

went to the lagoon on 3/19, caught my 1st goon BASS! nice chunky bucket mouth..
    D/S oxblood

URL=http://s1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/BASSla_photos/?action=view&current=imagejpeg_3_4.jpg][/URL]

DAMMN! nice first goon bass, I hope i get love like this when i head over there man...

drop shot seems to be the set up to have when you fish that place.

Very nice! Did you release it? I want to catch him too haha! Thanks for sharing.

couldnt release my 1st goon bass...haha
    not bad for the 1st fish i caught on a drop shot!!!!

Aw shucks! I wanted a whack at him too, but bigger. Oh well. Congrats! Very nice for your first at the lagoon. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like a female ,nice job not only did you kill her but any offspring she would have produced .Hate to say I told you so Ray ,but I told you so

Quote Originally Posted by addict View Post
    Looks like a female ,nice job not only did you kill her but any offspring she would have produced .Hate to say I told you so Ray ,but I told you so
    bro...as much as it hurt to see a fish be taken...its legal and it wasnt a snagger or poacher so theres nothing you can do....
    its a public lake and if seeing people catch fish because someone else gave them some tips bothers you then why did you join FNN.
    I am a C&R guy but have become understanding that if a licensed angler wants to take any species they want and its legal then more power to them. You cant let it get to you....you should be more angry at the snaggers or non licensed poachers ......

Saddening to see that you kept it. That is all I have to say....

she was a keeper, hard to let her go.
    @#*! plenty of other bass in the goon!! go get u some..

Quote Originally Posted by fishLA View Post
    she was a keeper, hard to let her go.
    @#*! plenty of other bass in the goon!! go get u some..
    I do go and catch them, lol. I just don't like seeing them go.. If everyone kept there bass, then there wouldn't be any more left.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast