Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: *Guasti report*

Default *Guasti report*

Went out to Guasti with one of my buddies Bob and his son Ryan. Arrived at Guasti Friday about 10:30 right after the bite stopped! So i was told. We set up the rods next to the playground threw my super power worm out dead sticking it got nailed half way in great fighting fish a few jumps and some intense drag pulling got him close and was netted. *white with gold glider on the worm*

Seemed like every time I put a new power worm with my own glider i would get hit but most wouldn't stick
    Bob and his son Ryan were using power bait they were using the new green garlic power bait they have out now with a size 10 owner hook and split shot. They were doing great with it caught some nice fish with the green garlic power bait

Be for we left we had 1 more spot to try towards the front Cove i ended up throwing power bait Also. Ryan gets a bite! He almost loses his RoD the trout bit so hard he Dove after it Luckily he and the rod didnt go into the water...lol as soon as he was done bringing the fish in Bob and i hooked up!

Cant end that note any better. What a great way to end a day

It was nice meeting you dan (swank909) looking forward to fishing with you soon
    Last edited by BrandonFish; 03-24-2010 at 06:57 PM.

NIce Report! You just have to get there earlier next time, no fun if I catch my limit before you get there lol

nice report dude....great to see the brandonfish special super power worm kills the trout...
    keep up the reports bro......fishbones

hey brandonfish great fishing report and great fish pictures glad to see you had a great day fishing

Thanks swank next time i will get there b4 you have your limit :(

Thanks bro those power worms work great but the glitter comes off after jigging and catching fish on it gotta find a way to keep it from coming off instead of nuking i might torch em any ideas?

Thanks jim it was a good day of catching fish even though i arrived late still got on the bite

Way to Post whore Brandon! Use reply with quote :P

mannnnn i try that but it deletes what i type from the other lol

Yeah looks like they were doing pretty good.