Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Super striper slay fest castaic lake, Fishbones & FNN webmaster jeff

JEFF IM GLAD YOU GUYS GOT INTO THE STRIPEYS, THE TUNA AND CRACKERS WOULD BE THE DEAL FOR ME,I HOPE I HAVE HAVE THE LUCK SAT WITH MY CLIENTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    Damn Nice Job MAN!!!! SWEET! It is startin up but man you and Jeffy got some nice fish!
    thanks geordy....it was a blast and they were nice size fish too.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Now thats real bass fishing !! Congrats! They are getting easier and easier to catch if they are biting so soon! This summer will be on fire!!
    thanks HittsOn....i hope it like you say it is this summer....if so im camping there for three months.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    JEFF IM GLAD YOU GUYS GOT INTO THE STRIPEYS, THE TUNA AND CRACKERS WOULD BE THE DEAL FOR ME,I HOPE I HAVE HAVE THE LUCK SAT WITH MY CLIENTS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    see you there T/O

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    I hope you get twice as many Bob - good luck on Sat. The next time we roll I'll bring some tuna and crackers for sure!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234