Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: first time at corona

Default first time at corona

Personally, I think that Corona Lake is completely overrated. You spend $22 to catch nothing but algae....probably would've helped if they stocked like they were supposed to. What a waste of a day off. Yea, you guys did SUCH a good job of living up to your reputation. D u m b.

Quote Originally Posted by troutguy26 View Post
    Personally, I think that Corona Lake is completely overrated. You spend $22 to catch nothing but algae....probably would've helped if they stocked like they were supposed to. What a waste of a day off. Yea, you guys did SUCH a good job of living up to your reputation. D u m b.
    HAHAHAHAHA deep man! I went once did O.K. but I also thinks its WAY overrated. I could go to a Reginoal park and get good limits and the prices are way better.....

Trout 1

Quote Originally Posted by troutguy26 View Post
    WELL my friend im sorry u didnt have the best of luck there.like any other lake u have to get to know it the water is warming up due to the weather so the fish are not in close the reason is because that lake the water is shallow up to 200 feet from shore it can range from 4-10 feet out there that is were the fish will cruz at times which means u will need a boat to locate them trust me there is lots of fish in there just got to move around to locate them.good luck fishing!!!

need some cheese with that whine?

Sorry to hear about that, The fish are there you just have to know the spots which I haven't really found yet. lol But look at Tat2 Fishhead he tears it up there. Check out Jess Ranch. I always do good there and there is 2 lakes to fish from and only $17

hey where is jess ranch

lol... its not allways the way they say it but it is sometimes.

First time at Corona?

You caught nothing and now it is a "dumb" lake?

No offense, but if you MUST have a fish everytime you go fishing, try the little pond (the one enclosed in netting) at SARL that is right next to the bait shop. Guaranteed fish. Guaranteed. I think you will love it.

i understand your frustration. however, i was there yesterday (monday) and fished til 1pm and ended up with 9 fish and my brother had 3. we were in a boat but were fishing close to the shore ( i know this doesnt make much sense). i even landed a solid 4lber, which is nothing to boast about for this lake.

anyways, don't give up. once you are dialed in on this lake, the fishing doesn't get any better.

To everyone who didn't have a smarta$$ remark...thanks for all the input. I was just a little disappointed because I heard such great things about corona lake.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast