Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mondo 21 Personal Best And Master Qualifier... NOT...

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    Just read this on the other side of the flyer, it says and I quote" Irvine Lake will stock tagged fish worth tens of thousands in "CASH and PRIZES". unquote. Cindy
    Yeah... I thought I saw something about money. But a boat?!? Thats even better! I didn't see that! I guess I was too excited about the money prizes. Either way, Ill be signing up for this event. I bet theres gonna be a gang of people there... no wonder Santa Ana lake is doing a two for one that same day. HINT HINT Everybody.

If it's anything like last year, Yes it will be very busy. I need Big Daddy or Armando (if he's going) to save me a spot I can't camp out, cause it gets too cold at night for me. And besides I love the comfort of my plush mattress. Hehehe! Cindy

You hear that everyone! Its gonna be packed so everyone should go to Santa Ana lake instead.

Cindy you rocked the Vine on Saturday, congrats on your PB trout...that is awesome! Let this be the spring board for next year, you have learned a ton in two seasons! I am expecting to see you in all the tourneys next season and part of the Master's....great report and congrats on the pass you certainly deserve it. Until Hitts steps up his trout game he will simply be referred to as Mondo Jr.

TD

Wow Cindy... congrats on your PB! I'm sure you will catch an even bigger one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Cindy you rocked the Vine on Saturday, congrats on your PB trout...that is awesome! Let this be the spring board for next year, you have learned a ton in two seasons! I am expecting to see you in all the tourneys next season and part of the Master's....great report and congrats on the pass you certainly deserve it. Until Hitts steps up his trout game he will simply be referred to as Mondo Jr.

TD
    I heard you gave Armando a new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Wow Cindy... congrats on your PB! I'm sure you will catch an even bigger one soon.
    Thank you Arthur.

Mr. Chilax,
    Why?! So people can get skunked. A couple of Team 57 Peeps went yesterday and got
    Last edited by Mondo21; 03-24-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345