Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mondo 21 Personal Best And Master Qualifier... NOT...

Cindy, Congrats on your PB. Trout . Nice report .

Very nice report Cindy, Congrats on the new PB trout.

Congrats Cindy!!!! I am so happy to see you catch a big one!! You deserve it. Too bad you weren't in the tourney, but thats how it usually goes for me too. Seems were blessed with the same luck. See ya on the water soon.

Great job!

Mr. Chilax,

My Son is funny. He made a believer out of Frenchy with that stuff. Frenchy said I don't believe that stuff works... Hitts said ok. Dip and 2 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy,that was just luck, do it again... Dip 5 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy start singing another tune. He said I believe you now.
    Last edited by Mondo21; 03-22-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    Mr. Chilax,

My Son is funny. He made a believer out of Frenchy with that stuff. Frenchy said I don't believe that stuff works... Hitts said ok. Dip and 2 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy,that was just luck, do it again... Dip 5 minutes later...BENDO! Frenchy start singing another tune. He said I believe you now.
    And thats why I want to check it out! Im gonna hit him up, hopefully he hooks me up with some Chillax Krack. He can make it and I can start advertising it. We can be Chilax&Hitts Industries. HAHAHA!

I'm hitting up the Vine on Wednesday. I will be playing hookie, cough,cough, I'm sick Ms Laurell. My Boss is pretty cool. You can tell her the truth, she doesn't care. Cindy

Lucky you! I work with family so if I miss work due to a "cough", they'll ask my mom if im ok, or they'll just tell me to come in and take it easy. They're really lost without me. So I haven't missed a day in almost 5 years.

Congrats. on your PB Mondo , thats a real good lookin fish . Your Perseverance paid off big time , good catch . // db

AWESOME report Cindy!

Looks like a great day and congratulations on your new PB!

Mondo21, you are the Week #13 winner of Irvine Lake's
    FREE ADMISSION PASS GIVEAWAY!

PM me all your info and Ill get it mailed to you ASAP!

Dana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM 57 / FISHING NETWORK EXCLUSIVE CONTEST!

Irvine Lake is teaming up with Fishing Network & Team 57 to reward those who fish "The Vine" and take the time to report their day here on Fishing Network!

Every week, I'll be giving away a FREE pass to the member that posts the best report of the week from Irvine Lake!

Winners will be announced no later than Tuesday night @ 9:00PM......

EVERY WEEK you'll have a chance to win a FREE pass to Irvine Lake!
    www.irvinelake.net

Here's some tips that will help you win:

1) Take the time to write a detailed, interesting report!
    2) Include lots of clear, interesting & fun photos in your report!
    3) Wear your TEAM 57 t-shirt & make sure the TEAM 57 logo shows in your pics for extra points! LOL!

Tell us about your day! Show us what you caught, tell us how you caught it, what kind of bait or lure were you using? What kind of rod & reel were you using? What were the conditions? Was it cold? Did you bring friends? How'd they do? Did something crazy happen? Make it interesting!

Again..... this is just ANOTHER example of why it pays to be a Fishing Network / TEAM 57 member!

WINNERS ANNOUNCED EVERY TUESDAY EVENING!

Remember, we have a TEAM 57 event coming up in April at the Irvine Lake Lagoon!
    If you'd like to attend this event, please send a PM to Fisherman57

We hope to see you all of you there!

Thanks everyone for your continued support of Fishing Network & Team 57
    We have more BIG things planned for 2010!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast