Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mondo 21 Personal Best And Master Qualifier... NOT...

its called the Chillax Krack ! tm*

Default Mond 21 PB

WOOOHOOOO!!!! WTG Cindy,
    Go on with your bad self girl. Yeah too bad you weren't entered into the tourney, but Congrats on the PB, she is a beaut. Funny when I called you early in the morn to see how the fishing was going and you told me you had a hit so you didn't answer the phone and I told you I would hang up and call you back so you could get another hit and we laughed about that. I had my finger on the send button when I got your text about the 4+ lber you just got and I said outloud to myself, "Dang girl you woulda placed in the tourney", and later I saw the results and I was bummed, you coulda got second. But I was very happy that you got your PB, so Congrats on a fine outing and looking forward to fishing again with ya soon. I was bummed I didn't make the tourney, darn allergies .

NG

GOOD TO FINALLY MEET YOU MY FRIEND GOOD JOB ON CATCHING THAT NICE TROUT GIRL..!

Congrats on the PB Mondo!!

Gotta get me some of that Hitts0n krackety-krack sauce....I'm scared to ask whats in the "special" sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    Congrats on the PB Mondo!!

Gotta get me some of that Hitts0n krackety-krack sauce....I'm scared to ask whats in the "special" sauce.
    o no are we gunna start marketing this stuff now lol couldnt resist

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    o no are we gunna start marketing this stuff now lol couldnt resist
    It'll be easier for you to resist when you find out you can no longer logon FNN....

....sorry, I couldn't resist.

Great Job on landing those nice fish!!! That fish crack sounds really hot!!! Congrats on the PB

FISH ON!!!

CONGRATS Cindy!!! It was your time to shine! Forget about what could of, should of... You got your PB and thats all that matters. Theres always next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    its called the Chillax Krack ! tm*
    And if Hitts keep using my name to promote his new scent... He should at least kick down. Im just saying.

And if Hitts keep using my name to promote his new scent... He should at least kick down. Im just saying.[/QUOTE]
    Did you see how he added that extra L to Chillax Krack! I tell you he won't even let me know what this stuff is?! I get it handed to me in a medicine bottle. Ha!Ha!Ha!Whatever it is... It's working. He is out there today and he said he missed a 12lb. Carp No details on the miss yet. Look for his Thread. Thanks for replying. P.S. I will let you use some of mine. Cindy

Did you see how he added that extra L to Chillax Krack! I tell you he won't even let me know what this stuff is?! I get it handed to me in a medicine bottle. Ha!Ha!Ha!Whatever it is... It's working. He is out there today and he said he missed a 12lb. Carp No details on the miss yet. Look for his Thread. Thanks for replying. P.S. I will let you use some of mine. Cindy[/QUOTE]

Thank you Cindy! Hopefully I get to come out and play this Saturday. And he can keep using my name with an extra L... I actually felt somewhat special when I read his thread. HA! I like to think I had something to do with it.
    Last edited by Seņor.Chilax; 03-22-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast