Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mondo 21 Personal Best And Master Qualifier... NOT...

Default Mondo 21 Personal Best And Master Qualifier... NOT...

Got to the lake at around 5:45am made a call to "Big Daddy" told him I was there and leave me a spot. He called me back, but I didn't hear the phone ring. I knew where to find him. When I got in I went straight to that spot. The shoreline was lined with many Team 57 Members!!! Big Daddy had me a spot, that how Team 57 Members roll.
    Big Daddy, Bebop, Tat2 Fishead n Family(beautiful Daughter),Frenchy and some others I had no clue what there names were, but knew their faces. I met some new Guys. They seen the Team 57 Logo(Haha) and they start asking questions about our Family.
    It was a very hard day out there,as many can tell you. It was a beautiful warm day. I guess the Trout hated that! And on top of that was all the Anglers!
    I was throwing out all different things at them. Chart. plastic worm with power egg dipped in Armando's Concoction gel scent he gave me in a medicine bottle. They wouldn't go for the green plastics. I then tried an orange trout worm with glitter,and then dipped in Armando's Dip that he calls" Krack" for the Trout. I got hit by something big and farmed it! Bebop said you missed a big one. I say "Oh Well, try try again. I got several more hits on the orange glitter worm. On the other pole I put a night crawler and dipped it in "Krack" and BAM! Here a pic,about 3lbs if not more, it took a while to get him in:

I farmed a couple more Trout on the orange plastics and then the bite "STOPPED"
    I had time to talk to Bebop and Big Daddy, they got frustrated,because of NO BITES, well,Bob did farmed one. So Bob went on his Float Tube and Big Daddy and Tat2 went on his boat. I had more room when Mark left and picked up his lines. Bob came back after a while,cause his legs started cramping up.
    Here's some other pics of people I met and can't remember there names:

This is the new Guy I met that kept asking me about Team 57:

I kept checking my lines. I switched up and put night crawlers with the" KRACK SCENT" on both lines. My line get SMASHED,a Major BENDO. I set the hook and it was on... The reel kept singingZZZZZZZZZZ. Bebop jumps up grabs his net, Frenchy come running over with his net! That fish had me going from one end of the lake to the other! That's the most excersise I've gotten in a long time. I broke out in a sweat like "JAMES BROWN "Everytime Frenchy, or Bebop got close to catching him, he took off like a "CRACKHEAD running from the POPO. I never had my reel to sing sooo much. I was sooo tired running back and forth trying to get this Trout in, but Frenchy and Bebop kept talking to me telling me what to do to get him in. It took at least 5 minutes or more to get this guy in. But finally....
    My PERSONAL BEST and I would of qualified with 2 fish if I would of gotten in the Tourney.
    I was the talk of the Lake. I was FAMOUS yesterday. People was telling me I had the winning 1st place fish at the time. I would have been in 2nd place at the end of the day, if I would have been in the Tourney. Here is the Trout and MY personal Best a 4.4 lb. Trout:

Frenchy weighed it with his scale:

All I can say is lesson learned. But... that Trout gave me a Damn good fight!!! I enjoyed every bit of it.
    And Frenchy, Armando's Fish Attractant does work!!! Whatever it is, he won't tell me
    Thanks, for reading all. Cindy P.S. Thanks to Big Daddy, Bebop and Frenchy! Hope to fish with you Guys soon. Oh yeah, at the end of the day, I waved to "ol FisherGal"
    Last edited by Mondo21; 03-21-2010 at 04:33 PM.

way to make it work out there on a hard day and congrats on the pb it sure is a beautiful fish

thank you for the good read

Cindy my friend great report and great seeing you get your PB I know that you are just starting to roll on the Big Fish. I t was great fishing with you again Congrats again you really deserved it your really one of a kind great person

Big Daddy

Cindy, what an awesome report! and CONGRATULATIONS on your Personal Best!

Cindy, when you texted me yesterday and told me about that fish I was pretty sure you had the fish of the day, girlfriend!!!! I was so happy to hear you landed that big beast. WTG!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
    This one's for you:

Cindy nice fish congrats on the pb I was out there friday and it was also ,real slow I managed 2 trout on half a night crawler fished 2 1/2 feet under a bobber.hope to see you at the kiddie pole event.PEACE MARK

NICE TROUT MONDO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i know it works cindy and you fought that fish like a champ that 900 dollar fish lol too bad BUT I KNOW WHAT HE PUTS IN IT LOL

Cindy you did a great job hanging in there and followed great instructions from Frenchy and me. Dang it gal you could had alot of $$$$$ with that fish any how it was fun fishing next to you and for me to get skunked.... it doesnt happened to often but it did.. great job gal see you next time...:)

the killa Guest

Congrats on the p.b!!!! I wanna try some krack too!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast