Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you spool a spinning reel?

Set the spool on the ground line should come off it counter clockwise.
    Mike

You know ... I was all set to just wind it straight on from the spool ... then comes your post and the previous video saying what I was asking ... that it has to spin on in a certain way.

???

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    i wrap the line around my wife's neck as tight as i can, then let it rest there for a while before winding.

very important that you wrap it really tight and leave it there for 20 minutes to rest so you don't stress the line.
    i tried with my lady but she kept snapping my line,im a lite line user.lol,but i put the spool on the groung label up and start reeling in the line just keep tension with my finger.

Quote Originally Posted by murrieta angler View Post
    Rubidoux!?
    I used to work at the glass shop over there on Mission. I cried when I went back a couple years later and saw the Mexican food place, on the right, before you get to the river, had been torn down. They had the coldest beers around and the best chicken enchiladas.

Sorry for thread jack.
    Are you talking about Tina's Mexican food. If so they are now located in Riverside. There on the corner of University and comer.

Quote Originally Posted by RiversideTrout77 View Post
    Are you talking about Tina's Mexican food. If so they are now located in Riverside. There on the corner of University and comer.
    YOUR THE MAN!!!!!
    Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12