Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Castaic Lake 3/18/10 Three hours of SLAY!!!

also forgot to mention,anything named after a penis i would have to pass.lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lopez View Post
    oh man you guys are striper killer machines. Great job out there guys. Wish i could get up on the upper lake right now but everyone i know is so focused on the lagoon it's hard to get away. I'll take ricky's spot when he goes back to the motherland lol.

Are using the raw geoduck to catch striper??????? lol yey for the penis clam. But see you gotta eat it while it is still alive and it can squirt some stuff in yo mouf bwhahahahahaha. That is one creepy looking animal.

Right on brother keep on slaying um i love seeing these reports!!!!!!!
    I should have used some of it for striper bait. It was not all that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Nice going killen them Stripers man!!!

So def have Castaic dialed in...Someone on your spot you just move to anither one! Nice!!!

By the way, were you anchored down there or drifting? How deep was it?
    I was anchored. I was at approx 108 ft. They are a little bit deeper than last week.

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    also forgot to mention,anything named after a penis i would have to pass.lol.
    Food channel said it was delicious. I had a choice between this or some lobster as one of the seafood dishes. I picked the wrong one.

...And good luck out there this weekend everyone. It is going to be a zoo out there.
    Last edited by marzocchi; 03-19-2010 at 10:11 PM.

Good report, and nice pics. Thanks

I usually dont care about replying to all the striper reports cuss they are all the same(boring),but you sure know how to give the details of the wonderful slay day,great j0b !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12