Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Old video of me deckhanding on the El Dorado during a wide open Bite

Cool video dude.. Man everyone was side by side with bendos! good stuff! Thx for sharing..

Quote Originally Posted by fishbones View Post
    Eddie???...Eddie Moreno?....by any chance?
    lol..of course man...ive been (or was ) in the biz since I was 12 years old....decked a LOT of boats.....take it easy brother

GD

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto dad View Post
    lol..of course man...ive been (or was ) in the biz since I was 12 years old....decked a LOT of boats.....take it easy brother

GD
    Sweet GD, lets take a ride on the eldo and do some fishin....im sure they can slide us in....

Sweet GD, lets take a ride on the eldo and do some fishin....im sure they can slide us in....
    lol..hell yeah man....im going on a 2 day next month on the Sea Adventure..you ever fish that boat???

GD

lol..hell yeah man....im going on a 2 day next month on the Sea Adventure..you ever fish that boat???

GD
    Sweet, cant say i have....Good luck and looking foward to fishing it up with you sometime...

Sweet, cant say i have....Good luck and looking foward to fishing it up with you sometime...

yeah brother...im just getting back into my fishing..lots of "personal" issues im dealing with...you know how it is, SW fishing is therapy..lol...yeah...hopefully this year..lol..youre the FIRST person ive seen use the "short pump" technique on here...that kills em...when i do it...alot of the new guys on boats are like "wth you doing?" LOL..take care brother...

GD
    Baller!

Alex, i cant seem to recognize who you are in the videos. Are you the one with the white cap?

yeah brother...im just getting back into my fishing..lots of "personal" issues im dealing with...you know how it is, SW fishing is therapy..lol...yeah...hopefully this year..lol..youre the FIRST person ive seen use the "short pump" technique on here...that kills em...when i do it...alot of the new guys on boats are like "wth you doing?" LOL..take care brother...
    something bout the salt in the air and a bloody yellowtail is so relaxing and weight lifting,

gotta love the short pump especially the larger units.....its almost not fair....lol

Quote Originally Posted by lalo56 View Post
    Baller!

Alex, i cant seem to recognize who you are in the videos. Are you the one with the white cap?
    i am the guy wearing the el dorado button up and i have a tan DFG hat on....the first video about half way theres a blond kid fighting a fish. the next shot is me holding the gaff as he bear huggs his tuna......the second video i am assisting some anglers on the left side of the screen....from 25-31 seconds of the video....

i am the guy wearing the el dorado button up and i have a tan DFG hat on....the first video about half way theres a blond kid fighting a fish. the next shot is me holding the gaff as he bear huggs his tuna......the second video i am assisting some anglers on the left side of the screen....from 25-31 seconds of the video....
    Okay, i will take a look again. Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast