Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San Onofre 3/14

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman from long beach View Post
    a robert next season on the bugs for sure,this time maybe a lil earlierlike when the season opens.lolnot the weakend b4 closure.
    Hey FFLB,
    Better late than never, (if I had gone).
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Way to keep at it Robert, your fortitude is admirable. Keep it up!
    I was invited several times to go hooping this Lobster season but couldn't manage to find the time... next year!
    Hey Arthur,
    Thanks for the kind words.
    I see the SWAT TEAM, had a nice day this past weekend. Nothing like getting with some friends and doing some fishing.
    Take Care,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    That was really cool of them to share their supplies and food. Heck I would have stayed for the beers and hot wings. LOL Nice YFC! A lot of people don't care too much for them, but I think they put up a pretty good fight on light tackle.
    I didn't eat any of their food or drink any beer, but I did use some of their bait. I wouldn't know about a good fight with the YFC, I was using 12lb test and reeled him in pretty easily, BUT, I wouldn't mind catching some again with some lighter line.
    Take Care and Await Your Reports and Pictures,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post
    Weve all been there. Good job keeping at it and getting the skunk off!
    Thanks Victor,
    See you soon,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by flyngby View Post
    Robert,

Keep putting your time in and it will pay off! Looks like some nice new friends willing to share a common theme!

A nice YFC!

Sorry about the Bug trip! It did not happen for me either even though I was invited at least 20 times! Who do I blame but me.

Steve
    EXACTLY!!!
    No one to blame but ourselves. It's all good, October is just 6 months away and I will dive, for sure, for some bugs next year.
    Thanks for the read,
    Robert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12