Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "SWAT" Spring Training Camp and Recon!!!!!

flyngby, it's great to read the first of what I'm assuming will be many posts from the S.W.A.T. Team and I'm looking forward to reading many more !
    That water looks way too tempting and I'm hoping you all get more than just one personal best this season.

Good Luck guys!

Nice report Flyngby. Greats pics.
    Is that black reel a old school Mitchell ?
    DR
    Last edited by DockRat; 03-15-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: x

Good Times......Good FRIENDS!
    What a blast finally getting the crew together and hitting up the surf. Too bad JerryG wasn't able to make it too but he was there with us in spirit for sure.The great meal combined with all of the Old salty dog stories that Exfactor Mikey had to share was awesome as well. Once again a special thanks to Arthur for treating everyone to that post war zone meal.

This Pic........ALMOST made me piss my pants with laughter......

Bigred looks like a big old tube of toothpaste.....
    His hard work losing all of that weight was reversed by poseidon in one quick tidal surge!
    Either that or he is extremely constipated!

JK....Lucas.....You da MAN!

Seriously.....Look at how CLEAR the water is around Bigreds neck....LOL
    If Wingnut was taking that pic he was up to his eyebrows in water!

Thanks again Steve for putting up the report.

---------<><
    Last edited by bones; 03-15-2010 at 11:05 PM.

That was so much fun gentlemen, the reunion tour was complete success. JerryG, we missed you out out there buddy! Funny, we had one eye on the surf and the other behind our backs looking out for Mr. Yuri Sputnik.
    Great to meet Exfactor, excellent addition to the SWAT Crew, good call there Wingnut.
    I think Arthur outfished me with his Superman pole.
    Good times indeed, looking forward to the next mission. Thanks for the nice report Steve.

Good fishing with Everybody we all need to go it again soon. I never knew i could mimic a albino angel shark lol.

Bigred

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED KILLA View Post
    Good fishing with Everybody we all need to go it again soon. I never knew i could mimic a albino angel shark lol.

Bigred
    More like a snapping turtle getting ready to eat an Innkeeper worm

Wish i could have joined you guys out there =)

Thanks for the post, steve. Very nice pics! i still can't believe you guys wade out that far.....=)

Andrew

beautiful report. I enjoyed it very much.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwater View Post
    That was so much fun gentlemen, the reunion tour was complete success. JerryG, we missed you out out there buddy! Funny, we had one eye on the surf and the other behind our backs looking out for Mr. Yuri Sputnik.
    Great to meet Exfactor, excellent addition to the SWAT Crew, good call there Wingnut.
    I think Arthur outfished me with his Superman pole.
    Good times indeed, looking forward to the next mission. Thanks for the nice report Steve.
    Thanks Blackwater. I wish I could have been there needless to say it looks like everyone had a great time I missed out.. I was really looking forward to fishing with the Team. I recieved last minute orders to cut my mission short and return to base by 1200 to assist with an un-anticipated call of duty... It's rare that I get the request to cut a trip early but it happends sometimes. I thought about trying to make it out for the initial attack of the mission but after confirming distance to the planned area of opperation (San Bernadino) I would have really been short on time so I had to abort the mission at the last minute. Looking forward to fishing with the Team soon. We need to get out there and give Bones some competition on that legal halibut lead he has going. Glad to hear that you guys did'nt run in to Yuri out there. If he found you guys he might of tried to high jack the mission. I remember last time we saw him he was ready to take Bones prisioner..LOL

JerryG

Well gang, you got to spend some time in my back yard, and boy was it fun! I'm impressed with the dedication of these salty stalkers, and humbled to be included in your little group. All of you guys are class acts, and your welcome to share the water with me any time.
    Don't know who the old fogie in the group is, but I think bones and steve are up there with me, and after seeing the "removable raincoat" get recycled, had to giggle. Thanks again Arthur for making another special day for my mental scrapbook. Mikey

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast