Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Danny vs Goliath" and Berkley Tourny 3/12-13

i went to the lake today and told them to give it to the kid i dont care about the record

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    i went to the lake today and told them to give it to the kid i dont care about the record
    F*(%3^ Frenchy... You the man! Good things will come your way. That Frenchy is one hard core angler!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    Just got the new Won and read that little Dannys fish might be a new lake record stealhead they need to do some testing.wouldnt that be cool
    A new lake record indeed, it was a great day all the way around!

Quote Originally Posted by Trout-Chaser View Post
    Hope it didn't end up on the bbq already!
    That must have been a heck of a meal!

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ANOTHER GREAT REPORT T/D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Thanks T/O...looking forward to chasing Mr Stripey with you this summer!

Quote Originally Posted by Native Gal View Post
    Troutdog,
    What an xlnt report and pics. Cool getting the kid on the fish, he has a 57 memory for life, future member for sure. The chill and grill session sounded like good times indeed. Glad you had a blast and I hope to make the event this weekend so I can chill with some of my 57 peeps. C/ya on the water sometime soon.

NG
    Hope you can make it out this weekend Native Gal, we had a great time in the rain...thank you for the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Man that bar b que just mad me real hungry.....mmmmmm...great report!
    I had to laugh when I saw all that asada, thinking "man Hitts requested this and he isn't even here!" See you at the lake again real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chilax View Post
    I heard the steelhead is a new lake record... Im not trying to bust anyones b@!!$, but does the record go to the youngster that reeled in the fish or to Frenchy who set the hook? Im sorry if im raining on someone parade.
    Sounds like the youngster Danny gets the record based on Frenchy's response...very cool

Quote Originally Posted by johnsfishing View Post
    Amazing report Aaron! simply outstanding.

johnsfishing
    Thanks John! Man where have you and your Dad been hiding? I miss your reports and cool videos, I hope both of you are doing well

WTG Daniel!

TD

Thats a really good thing you have done, the fish gods are going to hook you up. Congrats on being a positive influence for that lil boy and us on here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234