Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Danny vs Goliath" and Berkley Tourny 3/12-13

excellent write up!

Aaron...Loved your report bro. Mahaloz for sharing. Can't wait to get out there again ><>

[QUOTE=Marley;439381][QUOTE=troutdog;439289]

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post

And dorado on April 1st

I KNEW it! And I betcha they weren't even gonna tell us.

True story: my brother and I used to fish Tri City Park a lot, way back in the day. And you know all those carp in there right now? They're likely decendants of more than a couple of two teenaged boys' lost baits. We bought too may once and just took the leftovers home, turned 'em loose in an empty aquarium in the living room. Couple of weeks we scooped up our bait and went fishing. When we got home that night Mom hit us up, wonderring what her boys had done with her goldfish. Yikes, what dog squat we felt like!
    MARLEY YOU ARE TERRIBLE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAN VS WILD View Post
    Great report like always Aaron!! Looks like a fun 2 days out there. Team 57 was representing!! I haven't been to the Vine this trout season, I'm definitely going to have to get out there soon. Thanks for the great reading.

FISH ON!!!
    Thanks Tony, I appreciate the kudos. Dude I cannot believe you haven't fished the Vine this season....c'mon out Saturday and take some tourney money!

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo21 View Post
    It was a beautiful day out there,fishing with wonderful people,everyone seem to be having a lot of fun. Big Daddy doing his thing what he loves to do,grilling and fishing. Love all the pics and the story is awesome,just as much as that Bite On Garlic Concockion! See you Guys at the next Tourney coming up this weekend. I see you have a pic of "Chum Leg" as Hitts0n calls Alan. Good seeing you out there Alan,and Congrats on the money. You got a nice picture of my fishing Buddy Linda. You only caught one fish TD but it was a beauty.
    Cindy
    We missed you out there Cindy, hope to see you this weekend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tat2 fishhead View Post
    Good report td awsome way to help out others wtg on the fishing!!
    I appreciate that Gus, hey and thanks the on the water report....we'll slayum together soon buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Phanatic View Post
    excellent write up!
    I always enjoy sharing the adventure with my fellow FNN members, thanks for the reply Phanatic!

Quote Originally Posted by pineapple express View Post
    Aaron...Loved your report bro. Mahaloz for sharing. Can't wait to get out there again ><>
    Thanks Danny, I am already looking forward to a fish filled report from you and PE Jr....hope you are well my friend!

TD
    Last edited by troutdog; 03-16-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Just got the new Won and read that little Dannys fish might be a new lake record stealhead they need to do some testing.wouldnt that be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    Just got the new Won and read that little Dannys fish might be a new lake record stealhead they need to do some testing.wouldnt that be cool
    Hope it didn't end up on the bbq already!

ANOTHER GREAT REPORT T/D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Troutdog,
    What an xlnt report and pics. Cool getting the kid on the fish, he has a 57 memory for life, future member for sure. The chill and grill session sounded like good times indeed. Glad you had a blast and I hope to make the event this weekend so I can chill with some of my 57 peeps. C/ya on the water sometime soon.

NG

Man that bar b que just mad me real hungry.....mmmmmm...great report!

I heard the steelhead is a new lake record... Im not trying to bust anyones b@!!$, but does the record go to the youngster that reeled in the fish or to Frenchy who set the hook? Im sorry if im raining on someone parade.

Amazing report Aaron! simply outstanding.

johnsfishing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast