Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Danny vs Goliath" and Berkley Tourny 3/12-13

the killa Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Best report i have read all season. I have no idea who sells bite on Garlic but its clear it works and i gotta have some in my tackle box. Pics were great as well. Thx for text updates on the tourney as well. Props
    that would be me!!! :)

[QUOTE=troutdog;439105]Been looking forward to writing this report since Friday, hope you enjoy....

Had to post this one....found alive and well in a trash can adjacent to the cleaning station. That gets a resounding "not cool bro"!!!

I didn't see mention that Irvine was planting rock cod. How cool is that!

Great Report! Soo good, didnt realize how long it was, I got lost in it. I nominate you for the weekly report winner. hahaha!

Is that a picture of live goldfish someone was using for bait?

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Its either that or the new Daiwa sc shiners. TD Was that blood on the container or Peanut butter & jelly ... What ever happend to the breakfast burrito reports? The good ol days

Best report i have read all season. I have no idea who sells bite on Garlic but its clear it works and i gotta have some in my tackle box. Pics were great as well. Thx for text updates on the tourney as well. Props
    Thanks Rob I appreciate the props buddy, hey and whatever Killa says he can get the "Bite-On" for I will sell it to you for a buck cheaper...only because he replied to you and not my thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Trout-Chaser View Post
    WOW! You did a great job capturing the spirit of this place and the people of the Vine. After finally fishing here, I have a new appreciation for why everyone loves this place so much. It has everything I look for in a recreational site: beautiful setting, great fishing, friendly folks--and yes--lots of birds! Thanks for making my first day there a memorable one and I look forward to many more. I also look forward to meeting some you other Team 57 folks over the next few months.

Glad you were there to bring me the 'fishing luck'--that trout made me higher than a kite! I was amped to catch one fish--can you imagine what I'm going to be like when I get my first limit?! Oh yeah--there's gonna be a dance!

And Troutdog: I hope you get picked for report of the week because this was really one of the best ones I've read on here so far!
    I am glad you enjoyed the "Jewel of Orange County", we are going to have to do it again very soon. Thanks for the kind words and again it was great meeting you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    great report TD I cant wait to get out there Im going to try this coming friday hope to see some members there if I go.
    Maybe I'll see you towards the end of the day on Friday Mark, I'm picking up LilTD from school and then heading to the lake for some camping and one last shot at the Master's. Good luck out there HT and thanks for the reply buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by MAVERICK27 View Post
    GRRRReat report TD! Thanks for the words. It was nice to bring the family out to see you all at the BBQ. Its been a while since we were all there. The food was awesome!!!!
    Glad you and the family could make it out....I still cannot beleive your boys are getting so big, they will be asking for a cell phone in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by the killa View Post
    that would be me!!! :)
    Thanks for the reply

[QUOTE=Marley;439191]
    Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Been looking forward to writing this report since Friday, hope you enjoy....

Had to post this one....found alive and well in a trash can adjacent to the cleaning station. That gets a resounding "not cool bro"!!!

I didn't see mention that Irvine was planting rock cod. How cool is that!
    And dorado on April 1st

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chilax View Post
    Great Report! Soo good, didnt realize how long it was, I got lost in it. I nominate you for the weekly report winner. hahaha!
    Glad you enjoyed the read Mr. C-Lax, we gotta hit the lake and slay some rainbows together sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by TaperSteve View Post
    Probably just some bass fisherman that lack the skills to catch them legally...lame.

Its either that or the new Daiwa sc shiners. TD Was that blood on the container or Peanut butter & jelly ... What ever happend to the breakfast burrito reports? The good ol days
    WOW two replies in the same thread? You are really coming out of your shell these days Rob! That was fish blood, that container was among a bunch of trout guts etc. BLT beat out the breakfast burrito, maybe I should get back to basics and order one on Saturday...maybe that is the key to qualifying for the Master's Tourney

TD

[QUOTE=troutdog;439289]

[QUOTE=Marley;439191]

And dorado on April 1st

I KNEW it! And I betcha they weren't even gonna tell us.

True story: my brother and I used to fish Tri City Park a lot, way back in the day. And you know all those carp in there right now? They're likely decendants of more than a couple of two teenaged boys' lost baits. We bought too may once and just took the leftovers home, turned 'em loose in an empty aquarium in the living room. Couple of weeks we scooped up our bait and went fishing. When we got home that night Mom hit us up, wonderring what her boys had done with her goldfish. Yikes, what dog squat we felt like!

Great report like always Aaron!! Looks like a fun 2 days out there. Team 57 was representing!! I haven't been to the Vine this trout season, I'm definitely going to have to get out there soon. Thanks for the great reading.

FISH ON!!!

It was a beautiful day out there,fishing with wonderful people,everyone seem to be having a lot of fun. Big Daddy doing his thing what he loves to do,grilling and fishing. Love all the pics and the story is awesome,just as much as that Bite On Garlic Concockion! See you Guys at the next Tourney coming up this weekend. I see you have a pic of "Chum Leg" as Hitts0n calls Alan. Good seeing you out there Alan,and Congrats on the money. You got a nice picture of my fishing Buddy Linda. You only caught one fish TD but it was a beauty.
    Cindy
    Last edited by Mondo21; 03-15-2010 at 11:01 PM.

Good report td awsome way to help out others wtg on the fishing!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast