Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Crankbait rod recommendations

Default Crankbait rod recommendations

What do you guys recommend for a good crankbait rod? I plan on pairing whatever I get with a Curado 200E.

Thanx!

Anyone????

You never specified a price range but if you can afford it get the Loomis CBR903C. You wont be dissapointed.

Sorry, I'd like to spend under 200 bucks on the rod.

phenix x-10

x2 on the X-10. The X-12 is good too, but it's 6in longer at 7'6" and a little bit faster action. The X-10 is full on bendo even when you hook a smaller fish, and it still has the muscle to pull them away from structure when you hook a larger one. I use mine for halibut and LMB, and they've always worked flawlessly.

Without knowing the specifics, and seeing that ur planning to put a Curado 200 on it, I'd recommend a Powell 754CB-Glass, especially if on a budget.

Yeah I'm kinda all over the place on it. I've been looking at the Lamiglas rods too. Everything else I own are mostly crucials, so I was hoping to get into another rod that held a warranty as good as Shimano does.