Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: slow at the lagoon this morning

Why is everyone getting so worked up on the boards lately? Why can't people be supportive and sportsmanlike? I've only been a member here since January and I have seen the hate level really ramped up. Seems to me some of the negative posters would do well to remember that we all have a stake in this fishing game and that no one has a monopoly on any aspect of it.

Lower your egos a few notches and try to get to know each other before you start slinging the crap around. Some of you posters sound as if you are talking about your 'hood' or 'turf' like some damned ghetto bums. This is supposed to be a fun sport not a gang war.

If you negative posters like the company here, why don't you go elsewhere? This isn't the WWF or a turf war. THIS IS FISHING! Posters like Ray and fishbones and bassguy and Fire Ball do a lot to support other fishermen here and the sport. They keep it real. I've seen way too many posts lately descent into adolescent pissing matches because of negative posters that seem to only want to stir things up.

I have three words for you: LIGHTEN UP GUYS!
    Last edited by Trout-Chaser; 03-10-2010 at 08:13 AM.

just from an observation standpoint...

FISH MORE, POST LESS.

its ridiculous the time wasted of thinking and typing on trying to get the last forum punch in.

*last fourm punch* lol

i was out fishing already today hahaa

It is just their fishing confidence, looks like its really low.. Baddies will always be baddies.

add +3 to the fishing pressure, cause I'm going to start going to this lake a lot more often!

well said t chaser and pizz. and lopez youre right bro, ill leave it alone. see you dudes out at the goon on the 20th!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123