Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: High Desert pond 3/6/10

Default High Desert pond 3/6/10

Headed out with my friend lil robert out to the pond today, we have been fishing this pond for a few weeks now. Anyways headed out this morning it was beautiful up here, sun was out, no wind. We both fished the drop shot for about 1 1/2 hrs. i used a robo 4inch bold blugill and he used aaron's magic. You can see some big females in there crusing around in there, cant wait for spring time!

Here is the first bass caught

and here is little robert with this drop shot.

Good spot!

Private pond = the boot
    Last edited by oscarbassman; 03-09-2010 at 11:30 AM.

nice the spawn is going to be siiicccckkkkk!

Check your p.m. box oscarbassman.

Nice job out there !!!

good job from a high desert fisherman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dgfishin View Post
    good job from a high desert fisherman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good job at Webb Lake. My mom Lives there. I fish it a lot. Most of the kids around are snagging fish. I have snitched on many kids that snag fish. I always fish the spawn. Its a catch and release lake only. Props for not showing the back ground in pics. Do you live there? Later

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    Good job at Webb Lake. My mom Lives there. I fish it a lot. Most of the kids around are snagging fish. I have snitched on many kids that snag fish. I always fish the spawn. Its a catch and release lake only. Props for not showing the back ground in pics. Do you live there? Later

FISHINGBEE
    You gave him props for hiding the back round, but at the same time gave up the name of the lake.

I guess I know where the moron in oxymoron comes from...j/k...j/k.

Quote Originally Posted by dondadda View Post
    You gave him props for hiding the back round, but at the same time gave up the name of the lake.

I guess I know where the moron in oxymoron comes from...j/k...j/k.
    Thats funny. Go ahead look up Webb Lake. I made the name up myself. So i guess i did not give it away. So i guess im not a moron. Last i heard Webb Lake is up a spiders *** . Sorry i mean but.. Whatever you do never give location of this pond. The PM will start flooding in everyone pretending to be your buddy. Then you and i wont be able to fish the pond. Right now theres no trash on the ground or anglers shoulder to shoulder. I like it the way it is. Thanks PM me.

FISHINGBEE
    Last edited by FISHINGBEE; 03-08-2010 at 06:02 PM.

haha i like that, webb lake., haha. No i dont live there. I have a buddy that lives in there. No worrys man, If people like the way the pond is right now, they shouldn't be giving out the location. Its a private pond anyway, first cast they will get the boot. security is always asking you where do you live, or you need someone to be with you who lives in there.

yes spring is going to be killer man.... :D