Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Misc for Sale!!

any new word on the projector?

Yes, sorry for the delay. I can email you pics from my phone. I was wrong, Its an NEC and the model is Multisync LT 81 DLP. You have my number. I'm hitting the Fred Hall Show now.

ALL of this is till available. Nobody followed through. I can even bring stuff to the kiddie pole event this Friday. Take this stuff off my hands so I will have room in my garage for a bigger boat haha.

I need anchors... If there not sold, please let me know

Thanks

Still available and in the same condition. In fact, they are still laying in the same exact spot in my garage :) I'll bring them to the event at the Vine Friday if you want. If not, then PM for my number to arrange pick up.

Damn if you lived closer i would get the mini fridge and skillet... good luck with the sale bro!

Just arrange for someone who lives near you and is going to the kiddie pole event to pick it up. Let me know Bro

Still have the fridge, bike and grill. Gotta get em outta the garage. Make offers! The bike has NEVER been riden!!

Also, first $50 takes the projector!!!! It works awesome!! You can even use it to show movies on the side of your RV when you travel!!!!
    Last edited by MAVERICK27; 06-02-2010 at 11:56 AM.

Man I cant believe no one has followed through and picking up any of this stuff, good luck to you on your sale man, like I had said earlier if you werent soo far from me I would have got those anchors for me or my dad. Looks like a great deal on all your stuff, hang in there and good luck.

Thanks Viperman! Someone will grab it all. Just gotta keep it out there!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast