Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: redondo king harbor and nph

Default redondo king harbor and nph

okay so today kids went with my mom,and my girl went a tried on wedding dresses.so i had the day to myself .so i decided to hit up nph.i had my waders and my new to me wading boots.thanks shashimi.started off with the d.s,for this li guy. . then this guy wanted to join the party. .it was fun trying out the new boots.you can just work areas that arent touched to often. .i started gettin tired so i headed back to my truck workin the same area.this time right before i called it a day.i toss out 4in gulp alive minnow with lead head, and i fell thump,so i pause and im waitin for the typical spottie hits.nope nada,so i pull slightly and then my reels starts to hmmmm.zzzzzzzzzz,snap!it wasnt a spottie i believe it was a hali,but we'll never know.here goes some pics from redondo from the night b4,nice lil bonito and here is a nice lil slime stick,for the pics but when you dont have any help it a lil diffacult.lol thanks for readin fisherman from long beach

Nice job out there, great way to spend the day...

TD

nothing like spending the day fishing,no kids no girlfriend,just me and the ipod,blastin led zepplin,and metallica.taking out the monark tomorrow.lil dan and his brother want to go out.its not like they have to twist my armlol

Nice report bro....and the pics are great....great job!

what kind of fish is the last one

good job out there! looks like a good day of fishing.

mirage2887 - its a barracuda.

that day it seemed as soon as the sun went down the fishing came alive.sorry about not telling you what kinda fish that was mirage.didnt know you replyed