Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castaic Tackle is selling everthing at cost starting Sat March 5th

Default Castaic Tackle is selling everthing at cost starting Sat March 5th

The tackle shop is closing down Im selling everything for what I got it for

Think you meant Saturday the 6th, not Friday the 5th or is it the sale starts on Friday?

Going to the Freddie show on Saturday so best to know which is the actual sale day so that I don't miss it.

Hope you were able to apply your security deposit towards the rent, that's a bummer to have to close up shop due to that.

Good luck...

what time you plan to open?

Its Saturday the 5th this coming Saturday(sorry about that).Im gonna open at 7am and close at 7pm until I sell all or most of the stuff.Rods and reels and swimbaits will probably be the first to go so if your looking for that kind of stuff,you should probably get here Saturday.

Can you list some of the products you will have for sale. Especially the reels and rods. What brand of plastics?I'm in orange county, but will drive up for the sale if you have what I need and buy in bulk. Thanks..

same goes for me I'll make the trip up there if you have a good deal on baitcaster reels. come on give us a taste of what you got.

If you can list some reels and their prices, I would gladly pay to have them shipped to me.

Heres some of the stuff.Huddleston,black dog wood punkers,injected ones,bill crakers,injected bill crakers,316,spro swimbaits, shads,bucktails,river2sea kongs,kong jr.,vjoints,s wavers,jake minnows,wood slithers for $19.99,sebile magic swimmers bigones,small ones,lucky craft gunfish,sammys,dd78,dd100,staysee,cranks,lots of all the good crankbaits and spinnerbaits and frogs,a buch of Yamamoto and berkely, pretty much all the sweet stuff.As for rods and reels most of them are gone but I still have some sweet powell rods and some shimano and diawa reels.Every thing is gonna be marked down 30 to 35%.Thats what I get it for.I also got alot of good line and hooks seaguar ,gamakatsu,etc.Get it while you can,not many of these type of sales around

Is this at your store or at Fred Hall show? if at the store whats the address?

Castaic Tackles address is 30811 the old rd. Castaic,Ca. 91384.The phone #is 661-212-4069

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast