Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lower Otay Double D channels 2/27

Default Lower Otay Double D channels 2/27

Went Out to Otay yesterday in the rain. Took my time. Arrived and did some looking. Rain was pouring. Wind was blowing. Calmest area was Otay Arm. Fished there for a little while after metering around. Scrapped up 2 double D channels. Not Bad. : ) Ran into Katnip and Eric out there. Very few people out there crazy like us to fish in the rain but you know me I am always down. LOL. Will be back out there soon. Bait was Mac. Water temp was 59 degrees. Fish were there but not in a really active feeding mood. As water warms a few more degrees look for the bite to bust open. Holla soon ya.

BTW the channels was 13 and 10 pounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	double cAts.jpg 
Views:	353 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	20906  

Grown Man Fishing!

Nice job on the Fat Channels!

Quote Originally Posted by Str8t Slabaronies View Post
    Grown Man Fishing!

Nice job on the Fat Channels!
    Nice Kitties!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting those. I was just thinking over the weekend that I have not caught a single catfish this year. I have bass, crappie, bluegill, and trout, but no catfish yet. Maybe it will happen soon.

Way to brave the elements and put a couple nice kittys in the boat! Congrats....

TD

youre a hardcore kat killer bluehunter, those are some nice kitties...........................T/O.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Great Job Brian! I cant wait for the palo verde event. See ya soon.

Thanks Fellas. Indeed some grown man fishing out there. : )

Here is a supplemetary vid to accompany the trip. I like doing fishing shows now even if the fishing is slow and the fish are small. Its all in the fun. Peaces.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1Y3zIKyrw

Nice cats....i cant wait for them to start biting....

For sure. They will pick up universally as water temp raises. Wintering cats can be slow but rewarding for bigger grade cats. My biggest grades come during the winter months.