Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Allow myself to introduce myself....

Default Allow myself to introduce myself....

How's it going FNN'ers? My name is Alex, I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I guess I'd be considered a lurker by many members, in actuality I'm more of an admirer, living vicariously through many of you and your fishing adventures. I've loved fishing for as long as I can remember. Many a time I remember fishing at lakes around the area with my dad, Piru, SARL, Irvine, even the old Irwindale lake. Since my dad passed away, coming up on 10 years or so now, I haven't been out fishing much, 2 maybe 3 times and nada in at least the last 6 years. So reading everyone's reports and seeing some awesome pics the last few years (on FNN and the fishing hot page) really helps me get that fisherman's fix. I definitely need to get out, dust off the gear, and get a line wet though, It's been WAAAY too long! I look forward to posting some reports, learning from, and fishing with you all. Thanks everyone.

Welcome to the board...

If you remember Fishing Hot Page, you ARE a long time viewer!
    Two years registered and first post! Its never too late!

Looking forward to your reports!

Hey welcome Alex

Same here , over the past 5 years I wasn't able to make it out much myself
    and did the same as you through FNN .
    I actually use to post back on Fishinghotpage years ago , it feels good to be
    back and out fishing more often , I now try to share info and take some photos
    of my trips knowing how much I enjoyed reading others reports when I couldn't
    make it out.
    Looking forward to reading your reports and Good Luck ...
    Last edited by Newfishsmell; 02-25-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtale View Post
    Hey welcome Alex

Same here , over the past 5 years I wasn't able to make it out much myself
    and did the same as you through FNN .
    I actually use to post back on Fishinghotpage years ago , it feels good to be
    back and out fishing more often , I now try to share info and take some photos
    of my trips knowing how much I enjoyed reading others reports when I couldn't
    make it out.
    Looking forward to reading your reports and Good Luck ...
    Thanks Fishtale! I'm looking forward to finally getting back out. I may have to try some bass fishing, all this time and I've never fished for them. Thanks again man and good luck to you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman57 View Post
    Welcome to the board...

If you remember Fishing Hot Page, you ARE a long time viewer!
    Two years registered and first post! Its never too late!

Looking forward to your reports!

Thanks 57! Yeah, it's been a while but I'm glad to be a part of the board. Thanks for having me!

welcome to the board bro, i seen your title and it reminded me of this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67E42LQsU24

Quote Originally Posted by aperez3523 View Post
    How's it going FNN'ers? My name is Alex, I'm a long time reader, first time poster. I guess I'd be considered a lurker by many members, in actuality I'm more of an admirer, living vicariously through many of you and your fishing adventures. I've loved fishing for as long as I can remember. Many a time I remember fishing at lakes around the area with my dad, Piru, SARL, Irvine, even the old Irwindale lake. Since my dad passed away, coming up on 10 years or so now, I haven't been out fishing much, 2 maybe 3 times and nada in at least the last 6 years. So reading everyone's reports and seeing some awesome pics the last few years (on FNN and the fishing hot page) really helps me get that fisherman's fix. I definitely need to get out, dust off the gear, and get a line wet though, It's been WAAAY too long! I look forward to posting some reports, learning from, and fishing with you all. Thanks everyone.
    Welcome to the board!!!! Have fun.....

Trout 1

Quote Originally Posted by BIG*GAME*HUNTER View Post
    welcome to the board bro, i seen your title and it reminded me of this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67E42LQsU24
    I was thinking of that too.

Trout 1

Ha, ha! Yeah BGH, that's where I got it from. What can I say? Stupid movie quotes are the best! Thanks for the welcome guys! I appreciate it! Good luck out there!

What's Up Alex,
    You been on this site longer than me, so WELCOME ME!!! lol
    Robert

Ha, ha! How's it going Robert? No kidding man, I didn't even realize it had been that long! Gotta start sometime though, right? My next step is to get out there and catch some fish! Take care man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast