Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: LMB, SMB, And another TOAD striper! DVL IS HOTTTTTTT

Quote Originally Posted by indymusky View Post
    pretty soon me and two of my boys from the marines are gunna be fishing it everyday starting next week and if i see your boat out thier ill check it myself.
    Wow, so you know a couple of marines. I know a couple myself, is this supposed to intimidate people?? I know some people that have been in prision, should i go around telling people that so they wont mess with me?? No. If a guy told me he was gonna board my boat to see if i had trout in the live well, he would go swimming in the drink right after i slapped him the face with an ore. Who do you think you are man? Leave the policing to the police tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by basser1 View Post
    OMG, big picture here guys, big picture. Guiding would be a great idea, clients can catch bait while he sets up their gear..LOL

Keep it up...

Not you again... I thought I got rid of you on the other site... Lol your idea could rake in some$$$$ anyone want to sign up? Ill do the "rigging so you won't get in trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolux View Post
    Wow, so you know a couple of marines. I know a couple myself, is this supposed to intimidate people?? I know some people that have been in prision, should i go around telling people that so they wont mess with me?? No. If a guy told me he was gonna board my boat to see if i had trout in the live well, he would go swimming in the drink right after i slapped him the face with an ore. Who do you think you are man? Leave the policing to the police tough guy.

LMAO, true, true... That's pretty much how it would go.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRod View Post
    I might board your boat, but I'm thinking one step ahead. I'll have on a Speedo for when I get thrown in the lake and a crash helmet for when I take a fist or oar upside the head....hehehehehhe

If you boarded my boat in a speedo I'd have to parade you around the lake and marina for some laughs.... That would be better than fishing!

I just want to keep this thread going, anyways seriously though how would someone rig a live trout? Do you rig a stinger hook through the back and just nose hook it like a sardine?

ESTIMATED TIME TO THREAD "LOCK" 2.4 HOURS and COUNTING.......................................... ..........

Quote Originally Posted by bigfish420 View Post
    I just want to keep this thread going, anyways seriously though how would someone rig a live trout? Do you rig a stinger hook through the back and just nose hook it like a sardine?
    Seriously though, if its illegal, why ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Astrolux View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA That dude indy is such a D-Bag. If he even thought of boarding my boat I would ***** slap his blonde jerry curl straight. You have past drama yourself Indy! Why not concentrate on that?

Nice SA...this thread is on a roll like no other...classic!

What a lightning rod you have become for posting quality pics...keep posting the pics so I can keep reading the Nazi hate mail.

And for those that asked, you butt hook a live trout!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Country View Post
    And for those that asked, you butt hook a live trout!
    LMAO funny sh1t

I still wanna see this $3,000.00 swimbait rod

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast