Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ****the wash***

Good lets go never been there. Going to have some milk and toast and sleep with our dog right now... Oh ya my wife too.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Nice!.. But wouldn't it be refreshing just for once to see a "normal" report from you BGH?.. Without all the crazy graphics, and added shat and rude comments to Danny? Come on bro. Enough already. Just give us some of your very cool reports without giving us migraines..
    Hahahaha...thanx mounter, I just can't throw up a regular post, wouldn't be me...gimmicks is all I got if it was regular all you would see is caught 1lbers by the plenty...the 2nd adjustment will be less flashy, because of less fish caught but the quality was better. 3lber in spawn mode with belly...that's Saturday nite run with danny..oh, and about rude comments about danny, he's an ankle grabber so don't fall for his invites to fairmont ninjaing without gear..lol

BGH... Hey man it's cool, seriously I do enjoy your reports, and I get a little smile when I see your crazy stuff. But you've got to remember, I'm a child of the crazy 1960s and any little thing like bright colors and loud noises can set me off. All the acid coming back...Ha!

Classic Post BGH.

I showed the chicks at my job and they loved it.

Thanks for the info too.

Smoov

Quote Originally Posted by richaaron View Post
    Great post but I'm wondering if someone has way too much time on there hands...lol
    i agree.lol,great report and lil banned for tv pics.

one more thing, if you are computer saavy, like BGH appears to be, i bet it took him less time to create that post than it did some to log on fnn read a post and make a comment.

keep that stuff up BGH.....your stuff is classic

smoov

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12