Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****the wash***

Default ****the wash***

i've traveled all across the ninja circut to find you some uncensored, uncut and too hot for television bass action. our first stop is at the infamous *WASH* known to have some bass excitement at night ever since the rains been coming through the bite has slowed down drasticly, but not friday night. Litterally, right out the gate landed 5 dirty lil mossbacks back to back. decided to head for the wall to see if any fat girls are cruisin the flatlands near by. had to run back to the truck for my headlamp, i thought i was gonna get the skunk, no need for me to bring the light for that, man was i wrong..geared up and shuffled out towards the south outlet and picked up 3 more on the drop of an dark red ika, proceeded to the 2nd outletsouthwest corner and picked a fatty up out of no more than 1 ft of water, spawning? idk, but i never picked one up out of 1ft of water neither. made my way to the west shore or whats left of it and got to the pipe and barrel for no show on the Lockjaw beauts..walked the west up to the flatlands and stayed there for 4hrs hookin up on big 2lber fish to lil dink fish, it wasn't as wide open as it sounds but i can say this "there wasn't a boring minute in the flats." i tried the wall and no love, i would fish the wall for about 20-30 min and switch of to the flats to remember a drag pull feels like..lost count of how man fish ant the flats, but who really counts when your fishing solo on a good bite? i fled the scene around 8:00am sat morning with a last bite on the east shorline near where i parked i caught my last tainted bass in the daylight to see the beautiful snow capped mountians with looming rain clouds rushing in, all i'm thinkin about is the saturday night run. but that's 2nd report it's a doozy..

BTW: all fish were caught on plastics, freelined***senko RED/BLK--brush hog WATERMELON green/red* OX blood BRN/red/blk flakes this make it an official thread report..........
    Last edited by BIG*GAME*HUNTER; 02-21-2010 at 05:26 PM.

Great post but I'm wondering if someone has way too much time on there hands...lol

good job friday night! to bad i was sleeping :(

Nice!.. But wouldn't it be refreshing just for once to see a "normal" report from you BGH?.. Without all the crazy graphics, and added shat and rude comments to Danny? Come on bro. Enough already. Just give us some of your very cool reports without giving us migraines..

MottoStop getting the senior citizens all frazzled. And you rright those were barley legal
    Im so happy about my Hali catch

Might be down at the was h tonight call me bro

Chris

You whippersnapper Motto

old pudd.....are you going to make some ninja runs with us?

No kind of to old for that late night stuff. But day time during the week is fine with me, I am retired with bad habits and need to get out and practice them.

cool, cool......we have to go hit DVL then!

10. Default

Love the report. I'll have to go back there someday, my only trip was at a horrible time of the day, no bites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast