Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marina del rey Presidents day

"Well if ya dont know, now ya know"

learn and follow DFG regs or GTFO!

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post

well said..

GEEZ guys ... nowhere did Gary say he KEPT the friggin cabezon ... calm down psychos!

Quote Originally Posted by LunkerLover View Post
    GEEZ guys ... nowhere did Gary say he KEPT the friggin cabezon ... calm down psychos!
    lol i guess u missed it before the edit which showed him with fish at home.

Quote Originally Posted by cappo View Post
    lol i guess u missed it before the edit which showed him with fish at home.
    i admit i did the same freekin thing didint know the rules,but we learn.nice report gary,good to see you change it up.

cutbait Guest

Not bad Gary. Even though it was the salt's versoin of a Carp.

No worries on the Cabby.

I got busted with like 40 Garibaldi once.

I guess he was scared that someone was going to turn him in like the guy that caught that BSB on the pier.

Quote Originally Posted by victor101 View Post

U and Cappo both can BOTH have a large cup of STFU with your hatred posts...your comments are TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR and your “Bad boys” of FNN junior high school click SEEMS TO HAVE IT’S HEAD SOMEWHERE BUT IT’S NOT IN THE CLOUDS !

If you have such a big issue…Stop hating on ME and Call the DFG and I’ll speak to them personally, I noted I did not know, and as I stated, I know now …

and

I’m SORRY, I seemed to forgot that you and your barnyard crew seems to KNOW EVERY SINGLE FISH AND GAME REGULATION….Oooop’s I forgot that one…

I’ll tell you exactly what I’ve told ALL THE OTHER HATING CLASS SUCH AS YOURSELVES.

If you got a problem with me…SAY IT….you obviously do…SAY it DIRECT like a man not through bullcrap indirect comments on my catches.

Sure, to my own admission I did not know the season issue, I’ve noted that but don’t pretend to know all of the rules yourselves, that’s a joke

Sorry you don’t possess any real angling prowess so don’t hate on me for having mine…you don’t like me and I don’t care about any schoolboy chips you have on your shoulders..

This is fishing not grade school…we are adults….you AND YOUR CLICK don’t like me so steer clear and call an apple an apple and an orange an orange…rather that conceal your personal hate by saying childish comments.

You all need to learn a little more about life than spending up all your efforts in hating others..

Your comments are out of line.
    You guys are a joke at best so enjoy this post just as you always do with all my others..
    Cause for someone who is so busy hating me….you SURE cling to my post more often than not..

Sheesh…

Sincerely
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    U and Cappo both can BOTH have a large cup of STFU with your hatred posts...your comments are TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR and your “Bad boys” of FNN junior high school click SEEMS TO HAVE IT’S HEAD SOMEWHERE BUT IT’S NOT IN THE CLOUDS !

If you have such a big issue…Stop hating on ME and Call the DFG and I’ll speak to them personally, I noted I did not know, and as I stated, I know now …

and

I’m SORRY, I seemed to forgot that you and your barnyard crew seems to KNOW EVERY SINGLE FISH AND GAME REGULATION….Oooop’s I forgot that one…

I’ll tell you exactly what I’ve told ALL THE OTHER HATING CLASS SUCH AS YOURSELVES.

If you got a problem with me…SAY IT….you obviously do…SAY it DIRECT like a man not through bullcrap indirect comments on my catches.

Sure, to my own admission I did not know the season issue, I’ve noted that but don’t pretend to know all of the rules yourselves, that’s a joke

Sorry you don’t possess any real angling prowess so don’t hate on me for having mine…you don’t like me and I don’t care about any schoolboy chips you have on your shoulders..

This is fishing not grade school…we are adults….you AND YOUR CLICK don’t like me so steer clear and call an apple an apple and an orange an orange…rather that conceal your personal hate by saying childish comments.

You all need to learn a little more about life than spending up all your efforts in hating others..

Your comments are out of line.
    You guys are a joke at best so enjoy this post just as you always do with all my others..
    Cause for someone who is so busy hating me….you SURE cling to my post more often than not..

Sheesh…

Sincerely
    Gary
    So i guess its GTFO....

Nice Job Gary!!!!!
    Thats some tough s,,, and some awesome determination!

I bet you had a great dinner Too !!!!!
    Last edited by GeordyBass; 02-16-2010 at 05:55 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast