Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Marina del rey Presidents day

You can say what you want i know the facts i was there i got it. It was legal. By the way how big do you think the Halibut is?
    Quote Originally Posted by GeordyBass View Post
    BS.

No that game is too advanced for you Halibut Poacher.

You were busted too.

It's bigger.
    Doesn't prove anything other than "google me here".

Halibut was and is short. You were busted no doubt about it. Gary gave no excuses, but you are lying through your teeth.
    Last edited by bowler; 02-22-2010 at 04:14 PM.

i do not want people to know where i fish. I have secret place that no one know about just a few people so why should i tell where i go and what i caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Give it a rest…let it go..this is so yesterday that it’s got dust on it..

As for you there …..I looked up your miniscule amount of posts here on FNN and I happened to notice a few things…
    One… is THERE ARE NO FISH REPORTS……Hmmmmm ..one can only wonder re: that..
    Another is that within those posts over half IS HATE…Hmnnnn …once again..
    The others all contain either attempts at catching fish or a tale is told of non-success or they are solicitations of methods and or spots to fish..trying to ride someone else’s coatail

You know if you’d stop being such a tool… someone like yourself might receive some much needed insight on how to catch fish more consistently..

That is the spirit of fishing and one of the reasons for this site, to share action, active bodies of water bite patterns and yes sometimes even methods..

I don’t know what your problem is but it’s really YOUR problem and you seem to have nothing better to do than to tool your every waking moment towards hating on others.

I don’t know you but your line of thinking is so far from reality that your living in bazarro world.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am not a poacher and I never have been..what your referring to was a simple honest mistake, it wasn’t like I knew and was still out taking ONE fish out of season.

So if your trying to pzz me off you’ll succeed in nothing more than just make yourself look even more stupid in the eyes of the masses..

I manned up and admitted to my error, hell I don’t know what more a man could do at that point.

Man you must have a sad sick non relevant existence in this life if this is what you choose to latch onto here online…

AND
    It’s not gonna get any easier for you either if you continue this line of thinking, everytime you dwell on this crap you bring up more dirt for yourself and make even more enemies, in short you succeed in making yourself look even more stupid….

Though I may not win any populariety contests here on FNN, I think it’s safe to say given my consistency of reports that people know me and who and how I am…by now

I’ve been fishing for years and to the letters of the laws so to think of me as a poacher is real retarded but then again as I watch how you speak, you’ve either had a lack of schooling or maybe you did indeed just get off the little yellow short bus…and if that’s the case, please remove that helmet as well, I think it’s too tight and is causing brain damage.

Hell man, I try to keep it real here online…real ….and I try to keep it clean and respectable but your certainly not making that easy for me to retain an honorable level.

so I apologize ahead of time to all those who expect more from me but man you’ve got a stick up your livewell and your carpbaits gone bad, your mealworms have turned to beattle’s and your all full of dung.

I hear the carp are biting in the LA riverbed…I’d suggest you head there and fish for them…Look for the REALLY Mossy areas…you know, where the water is rushing real hard….and it’s REAL slippery !

But you have to get righ on top of the zone to get the proper cast !

P.S.
    If you need to know how to catch THOSE fish…P.M. me and I’ll help you out.

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    By the way i was stop that day by DFG after i caught the Halibut.
    You should try farmville you might like it but i am not i to that game. The only one that is feeling out of place are you and your poacher friends.
    I did not get busted the fish is legal. You are the one that have not let it go. You are sticking up for your friend that got a fish out of season. So he is the one that got busted.
    I this fish bigger or smaller then my halibut you all say is short?

Attachment 20754
    The Halibut was not short. If the Halibut was short i would not have taken it home. I know how big they have to be and it was legal. I think you all need to have you eyes looked at that say that Halibut is short because it is not. Then one that started this page caught a fish that was out of season a he kept it. I see that all the poacher on here like to stick together.
    You can say what you want i know the facts i was there i got it. It was legal. By the way how big do you think the Halibut is?
    17-18".

Stop making excuses, Gary is being very nice to you so stfu.

You really need your eyes check. Do look at you dick and with a magnifying glass so it looks bigger then it is because that Halibut is over the legal size. Or are you used to it being small.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678