Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NPH 2/6 and 2/7

Default NPH 2/6 and 2/7

Saturdays Report:
    Saturday late morning I decided to hit up in NPH in the rain. I arrived at 1400 in very light rain conditions and got suited up and got to work. Fishing was not all that great but I got a few spotties, the rain got heavy at times but no biggie.

Here are some pics.

First one of the day.

My Texas rig was not producing as nuch so I switched to a swimbait after Steve whooped me last Monday throwing a swimmie.

Seems that is what they wanted.

Hmmm Pot of Spots under the rainbow?

Last one of the night.

Sundays Report:

We had plans to take our friend Ralf hooping Sunday night but we decided against it Sunday morning due to all the debris that was washed down into LB from the rain. I decided I was going to hit NPH up again and Ralf decided to join me for his first ever NPH on foot trip. I let a few others know and Jason and Tess said they would see us down there.

Ralf and I arrived about 1630 and went to find Jason and Tess. We found them and they had already got a few. Was not long and Jason got a very nice fish.

Nice one!

Tess decided she wanted a nice fish too and gave Jason a run for his money.

Her fish choked this little fish up!

Ralf did not take long to catch on and got his first spottie, not a big one, but a spottie!

Jason and another nice one!

Ralf and another little bigger model.

Things really slowed down after dark but Ralf got one more. he said was too small for a pic!

All in all not the best conditions but we did get a few fish.

Late Eddie

Right On!!
    I was wondering if anyone was going to hit the water this weekend. Good job getting on the spotties. Thanks for the report and pics.
    'Robert

Nice job on the report...some nice spotties.....those things fight hard...

good job on the spotties. Glad to see some people are out in the rain and are catching fish

that second one jasuun got is a nice spottie.

nice again
    -bb

Nice catch everyone! What part of NPH do you guys fish at. I've been wanting to walk around but haven't had the time.

Way to "get em"...
    rain or shine , I like it...

Good looking Spotties Eddie and Co.

I'm curious why you guys like to give it up ???

Do you guys not worry about Lurkers coming with 5 gallon buckets ?
    NPH with background Pics. Website after website always talks about being ' Discrete ' and use caution when displaying background pics.

You do what you want but the manner of giving up locations with background pics will onle help to deplete stock and put Spotties in gunny sacks.

What about having the pic taken in a downward angle with the angler on one knee. (sandy backround) and calling the location
    OC ??? I'm sure the locals down there would not be pleased with your post. I've never fished NPH but Newbies, Lurkers and guys like Jon Apothe.r from the Valley will come and deplete stock.

From FNN website. Public Forums
    Please remember that any information that is disclosed in public forums becomes public information. You should exercise CAUTION when deciding to disclose your personal information.

Just one guys advice not trying to PO anyone.
    DR

Quote Originally Posted by DockRat View Post
    Good looking Spotties Eddie and Co.

I'm curious why you guys like to give it up ???

Do you guys not worry about Lurkers coming with 5 gallon buckets ?
    NPH with background Pics. Website after website always talks about being ' Discrete ' and use caution when displaying background pics.

You do what you want but the manner of giving up locations with background pics will onle help to deplete stock and put Spotties in gunny sacks.

What about having the pic taken in a downward angle with the angler on one knee. (sandy backround) and calling the location
    OC ??? I'm sure the locals down there would not be pleased with your post. I've never fished NPH but Newbies, Lurkers and guys like Jon Apothe.r from the Valley will come and deplete stock.

From FNN website. Public Forums
    Please remember that any information that is disclosed in public forums becomes public information. You should exercise CAUTION when deciding to disclose your personal information.

Just one guys advice not trying to PO anyone.
    DR
    ive fished nph quit a bit,and i have seen people with buckets with sandies never spotties.but when you post nph you can pretty much fish anywhere.you cant hide the fact.all the background look the same to me.keep the post's comming from np.it's one of my favorites place to fish and i really enjoy reading the threads,and i also enjoy the bug reports so keep them comming also.and i respect you d.r for trying to keep things on a hush,but you dont fish there so dont worry about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast