Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Huskerrod and the DVL Full tail loid..bang,bang

Rod, good job on catching a fish. As I recall, you're about 4' 6''. That makes the fish about 14 inches long. I gotta go check the DFG chart. As for the P-stick lures, I have several in my tacklebox. Mike either sold them or gave them to me to try out at DVL back when it first opened. Wait, he might have just got through repainting them and wanted me to deliver them to somebody. I don't remember. They're old now, so I don't think they'll work anymore anyway.

Don't let these guys tease you about that fanny pack. Of course the way you wear it, it's more of a ball sack. That is, if you were an umpire in baseball. Anyway, it looks like it's got something in it. I'm glad your wife loaned you something to put in your ball sack after all these years you've been married.
    Last edited by bruce watson; 02-08-2010 at 01:38 PM. Reason: just being dumb

Why you I outta!!!!!!!!!

Nice trout.

I think I might have to take a trip out there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Nice catch congrats, BUT!

That trout is probably 2-3 pounds max , really no big deal. If you weren't stretching your arms out it would look ALOT smaller.

Full tail? 3/4 tail? Yeah right! Which leads me to believe you didn't even catch that at DVL, most likely one of the pay lakes.

Also since your most likely being dis- honest I really doubt you caught that on a Pstick spoon, those are so rare now nobody in their right mind would throw one from shore. Most likely caught on live shad or powerbait.

The real smoking gun is the fanny pack, NEVER! EVER! trust an angler wearing a fanny pack.

Still a nice catch though.
    Is this guy for real? I thought i was the only one around here who caught hell for posting a good report....

Nice looking trout Rod, now I'm wondering where MY fanny pack is!

Quote Originally Posted by SEA ADDICTION View Post
    Is this guy for real? I thought i was the only one around here who caught hell for posting a good report....
    Bill has taken one too many foul balls on the chin

TD

That's nothing guys. One guy accused me of using live Bass....hehehehehehe

[QUOTE=troutdog;430001]Nice looking trout Rod, now I'm wondering where MY fanny pack is!

Troutdog,

I found my fanny pack in a box in my closet of assorted 80's items i.e. rubics cube, pile of arcade coins, Depeche Mode Cassette tape, and a Fast Times at Ridgemont High laser disc. Their was actually a candy bar in the pack....3 Musketeers.
    Last edited by HuskerRod; 02-08-2010 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerrod (rodthebod) View Post
    that's nothing guys. One guy accused me of using live bass....hehehehehehe

lmao........

when i said where u using baby bass i was joking cuz all the drama on some other post about this guy that uses live trout. i was just saying keep your eye out cuz i heard it is a normal thing to do at diamond now and we should try and do everything to stop it and report it if you see it happening out their .I know you werent using a live bass haha thats why i said jj. which mean just joking but it is a great catch and it is def way bigger then 2 or 3 pounds. and that is most def at diamond valley

Rod, that is one nice fish! Congratulations!

Now as far as Peestick spoons.........I've still got the very first spoon that Mike sent me to try out. He sent me two and I gave one to Trout Only the day we were trolling the West Dam - Saddle Dam area. It was a slow day and we thought "What the Heck' let's give 'em a try" We weren't in the water five minutes and it was fish-on all afternoon!
    I still have that lure and twenty to thirty more.........All Mine!

Congrats again Rod!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast