Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huskerrod and the DVL Full tail loid..bang,bang

Nice catch congrats, BUT!

That trout is probably 2-3 pounds max , really no big deal. If you weren't stretching your arms out it would look ALOT smaller.

Full tail? 3/4 tail? Yeah right! Which leads me to believe you didn't even catch that at DVL, most likely one of the pay lakes.

Also since your most likely being dis- honest I really doubt you caught that on a Pstick spoon, those are so rare now nobody in their right mind would throw one from shore. Most likely caught on live shad or powerbait.

The real smoking gun is the fanny pack, NEVER! EVER! trust an angler wearing a fanny pack.

Still a nice catch though.
    Last edited by wellbilldancesays; 02-08-2010 at 09:29 AM. Reason: cause i can

Bangin Rod, on the wire!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Good job man... Sweet looking big trout.. Congrats..

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Fe Eric View Post
    Oh yeah! I like the Fanny Pack! What is the inscription?
    Beleive it or not it is from a Hollywood blockbuster movie from the early 90's called "The Parent Trap". I think they got the actors from community playhouse and the movies budget consisted of funds primarily collected through recycling bottles and cans....hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by sansou View Post
    At least eleventy four pounds.... I can tell. Nice job.

I can also tell the picture was taken circa 1985. The fanny pack...
    Actually I had a similar fanny pack in the 80's, but unfortunately instead of spending quality time back then fishing I wasted it hanging around at the malls and spending a hard earned fortune at the local arcade. I also spent an inordinate amount of time trying to get with a girl at local photo booth and I didn't even own a camera.

Quote Originally Posted by SEA ADDICTION View Post
    That thing is huge man, congrats! Did you think you hooked a toad bass at first?
    No it pratically walked on water when I first hooked it so I knew................Trout!! I guess it could have bee worse....carp

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    Nice catch congrats, BUT!

That trout is probably 2-3 pounds max , really no big deal. If you weren't stretching your arms out it would look ALOT smaller.

Full tail? 3/4 tail? Yeah right! Which leads me to believe you didn't even catch that at DVL, most likely one of the pay lakes.

Also since your most likely being dis- honest I really doubt you caught that on a Pstick spoon, those are so rare now nobody in their right mind would throw one from shore. Most likely caught on live shad or powerbait.

The real smoking gun is the fanny pack, NEVER! EVER! trust an angler wearing a fanny pack.

Still a nice catch though.
    If any of you Trout tourni boys want to refute this catch or accuse me of using live Bass, go ahead. Just expect a turd to be floating in your livewell first chance I get when your not looking with a wad of paper from your paper graff laying on the console....post wipe usage.....hehehehehe

Nice Catch...

....and go BIG RED.

I'm a huge husker fan myself, but a true TROJAN at heart. Fight On.

Smoov

Nice Throw back Banging Bob report. Really nice trout from shore. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by CL SmooV View Post
    Nice Catch...

....and go BIG RED.

I'm a huge husker fan myself, but a true TROJAN at heart. Fight On.

Smoov
    CL Smoov,

I llove the 'skers. They are my favorite college team and my alma mater (class of 1997). My favorite pro team changes yearly and is who ever wins the Supr Bowl..hehehehhe

This thread is a "Drama Free" zone and unfortunately wil probably die a quick death without even 1,000 hits and will probably be relegated to the bottom of the page or worse, page two before even the end of the week. Where's "Breeze" and some of the others calling people out when you really need them...hehehehhe.
    Last edited by HuskerRod; 02-08-2010 at 01:31 PM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast